Klitos' Love Life Problems

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

Klitos' Love Life Problems

#1 Post by Klytos » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:18 am

Actually, I don't have any problems. Got this hot-as friend of a friend who wants the Klitos badly. Can't blame her really, she's only human. :lol

Nah, she's sweet and cool and fun. And she's got a kid so I know she's also fairly responsible and normal. All in all, this should be fun.

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#2 Post by Senor Matt » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:48 am

Why is it that every guy on this forum suddenly seems to be getting some action except for me!?!? >: :p

The Knight
King of Men

#3 Post by The Knight » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:24 am

Senor Matt wrote:Why is it that every guy on this forum suddenly seems to be getting some action except for me!?!? >: :p
I am? ;) Or is there something you know, that I don't. :p

Anyway, maybe we should just go on with our lives thinking women are evil, and swear we'll never fall in love. I hear women dig that. :p :lol :lol

Only kidding, of course.

To the women on the forums: Please don't hurt me.
Last edited by The Knight on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#4 Post by Swift » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:13 am

The Knight wrote:To the women on the forums: Please don't hurt me.
Your request has been noted. :smokin

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#5 Post by 1eyedParrot » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:19 am

hahah holu crap, i', way to blasted, sorry fellas

Klytos

#6 Post by Klytos » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:21 am

Senor Matt wrote:Why is it that every guy on this forum suddenly seems to be getting some action except for me!?!? >: :p
Ah, I followed my relationship guru's advise (BlackThorne) and decided that not wanting women sucked. Women are great, they're soft and warm and smell nice. They also .... ah, I'll leave that alone for the while. Maybe when I'm drunk (and then Erpy will probably delete it anyway...)

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#7 Post by Blackthorne519 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:03 pm

Yeah, well, girls rock.

Bt

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#8 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:37 pm

*kicks The Knight into a bloody pulp*

*then sees his disclaimer*

*shrugs and resumes kicking him*

chels
Royal Servant Status

#9 Post by chels » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:14 pm

yeah, most of us do rock

The Knight
King of Men

#10 Post by The Knight » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:44 pm

Steffi Evenstar wrote:*kicks The Knight into a bloody pulp*

*then sees his disclaimer*

*shrugs and resumes kicking him*
:cry :p

Heh, you proved my point, anyway. ;)
Blackthorne519 wrote:Yeah, well, girls rock.
chels wrote:yeah, most of us do rock
I must be surrounded by girls that don't rock then. Actually, being surrounded by girls would rock. >D

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#11 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:05 pm

Girls smell nice
has anyone seen those girls that DON'T smell nice? My god it's the most foul thing ever! Then again I'd hate to be on the woman side of this.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Love?

#12 Post by FatherGhostface » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:12 pm

Love is overated! We should all learn to hate one another! |I

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#13 Post by Blackthorne519 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:05 am

chels wrote:yeah, most of us do rock
Chels, hey. Haven't seen you in a while! Cool avatar!

Bt

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#14 Post by Senor Matt » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:01 am

Klitos wrote:
Ah, I followed my relationship guru's advise (BlackThorne) and decided that not wanting women sucked. Women are great, they're soft and warm and smell nice. They also .... ah, I'll leave that alone for the while. Maybe when I'm drunk (and then Erpy will probably delete it anyway...)
Believe me Klitos my friend, I think women are great too, I don't think females are evil like some people on here...

But that still doesn't bring me any luck with them. :cry

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#15 Post by Swift » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:16 am

Patience, my friend. You'll find her if you don't lose hope. Just look at BT.

TakariFreak
Seto Kaiba Fangirl

#16 Post by TakariFreak » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:39 am

Relationships are overrated. We as humans are burned with the image that if we don't have a significant other, we are inferior to those who do.

People always tell me I should date. But nope. I refuse. Never gone on a date in my life, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I don't have the need to validate myself by being in a relationship. I don't need to live my existance through someone else. I'm perfectly content with living my life without someone else involved with it.

If it happens, it happens. I won't stop it. But I'm not going to MAKE it happen either. But if the men around here continue to be the derorgatory little jerks that they are, it's never going to happen, and frankly, I don't care.

If others want to be in a relationship for whatever reason, I have no issues. I just don't want to be a part of it. To me, a relationship is a private and sacred thing that shared only with the pair involved. I don't think there's shame it shouting it to the world, but I don't think there's the need to drag the world into it.

I'll ask you people this (as a general question)....why is there always the need to be in a relationship with someone? Do people feel THAT insecure about themselves that they need to validate themselves by always being in a relationship? I'll never understand I guess.

Anyway, that's just how I feel. Sorry about the ramble.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#17 Post by Erpy » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:02 am

Not rambling, Takari. It actually made a lot of sense. (and it's a healthy attitude to have until the occasion were to come along that WOULD make a pursuit worthwile)

Welcome back, btw.

Last edited by Erpy on Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#18 Post by Spikey » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:10 am

(wb Takari)

Jafar
Super Star

#19 Post by Jafar » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:15 am

Hello! Haven't seen you around in a long time. Are things going well?
Spikey wrote:Blood makes noise
Annoying noise... :rolleyes

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#20 Post by Angelus3K » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:17 am

What kind of noise would blood make?? :rolleyes

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#21 Post by Swift » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:18 am

Welcome back, Takari.

Klytos

#22 Post by Klytos » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:00 pm

TakariFreak wrote:But if the men around here continue to be the derorgatory little jerks that they are, it's never going to happen, and frankly, I don't care.
They're not men, they're little boys with no lives. There's a huge difference.
TakariFreak wrote:I'll ask you people this (as a general question)....why is there always the need to be in a relationship with someone? Do people feel THAT insecure about themselves that they need to validate themselves by always being in a relationship? I'll never understand I guess.

Anyway, that's just how I feel. Sorry about the ramble.
Good to see you back. ;)

Speaking for myself, I don't know that I need to be in a relationship / whatever, but it's a lot better than being single. I had to ring a girl tonight, and I was nervous about it. Scary for me, I can talk to anyone. It's so weird, I serve a lot of attractive women at work, but when I met this particular girl I was just blown away by her. I even went through about 6 different friends and friends of friends to get her phone number. Thats not bad for a girl I've only spoken to for probably 10 minutes, at the most. The whole feeling I get when I talk about her is great. How much better would it be if I was seeing her? I donno.

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#23 Post by VampD3 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 pm

I'll ask you people this (as a general question)....why is there always the need to be in a relationship with someone? Do people feel THAT insecure about themselves that they need to validate themselves by always being in a relationship? I'll never understand I guess.
There isn't a need for everyone. Its great when your not in a relationship but its even better when you are. You have to be in one with the right person to know what I mean though.

Its got absolutly nothing to do with feeling insecure. When you find someone that you click with and you have so much in common and you just bounce off each other its the best feeling in the world.

The best feeling is being with someone, in a relationship, that you love. You know you've got that person there for you through everything. Someone to share your Happiest moments and your darkest sadist (sp?) moments.

Ive beenin a relationship now with Angelus for nearly 3 years next year and from the very begining its been the best feeling you can have. He's there for me through all the bad times aswell as the good that we share. We have so much trust and respect for each other and everyday its wonderfull to have that. I wouldn't trade that or him for the world.
People always tell me I should date. But nope. I refuse. Never gone on a date in my life, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I don't have the need to validate myself by being in a relationship. I don't need to live my existance through someone else. I'm perfectly content with living my life without someone else involved with it.
Your right in the sense that dating isn't that good to some people. I hated it in fact I only ever went out with 2 or 3 men and they were terrible but if I hadn't I wouldn't have found who I'm with now.

So you see, people don't want to be in a relationship because they are insecure or feel the need to validate themselves!!, its because they know what it will be like when you find the right person.

Me and Angelus are best friends as well as partners and we have so many good times together and he's always there if I need someone to hold me or a shoulder to lean on.

I was a strong, secure person before Angelus and never felt the need to validate myself by being with someone, I haven't lost that either Ive just gained more!

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#24 Post by Spikey » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:53 pm

Angelus3K wrote:What kind of noise would blood make?? :rolleyes
It's a ringing in your ear.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#25 Post by Blackthorne519 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:51 pm

Swift wrote:Patience, my friend. You'll find her if you don't lose hope. Just look at BT.
I was seriously not looking for love when it found me. And, boy did it! I had a two girl problem earlier this year; luckily, it all worked out and I'm still very good friends with this one girl I was kind of seeing before my current girlfriend.

I never felt I HAD to date; I did things my way, and now things are cool. I guess life finds you in the strangest ways.

Bt