my life is coming atpart at the smeas

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

my life is coming atpart at the smeas

#1 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:30 am

i'm a littl ed runk right now.

so, i'm a control frek when dit ocmes to my own life. eveything has to be perfuctlyu planed and oragnized. but, me beignt he oph so intellignt young woman i am, i forget to include the unexpected.

i'm tso stersed right now, i can hardly edeal with it. everything tht can go rong is going wrong. evyone who can give me crapi s giving me crap. i'm in love with someone i cn't have. mym,om is driving me upt he wall.

why cn't life go as plennd if only for once?

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#2 Post by Klytos » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:07 pm

It's be boring Steffi.

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#3 Post by VampD3 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:58 pm

It never goes as planned steffi!!

I planned to get a good job, get my own place, settle down eventually and maybe have a baby in the future.

Now I've got an ok job, I haven't yet got my own place and we are still saving (but getting a new car has put a BIGGER hold on that) and I'm having a baby which should be here by now lol so NOPE it definatly doesn't go as planned, best thing to do is not to plan ;)

Live it as it comes.

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#4 Post by Spikey » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:55 pm

Cheer up. We won't give you crap.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: my life is coming atpart at the smeas

#5 Post by Blackthorne519 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:59 pm

Steffi Evenstar wrote:TRANSLATION FOR THE SAKE OF EASE:I'm a little drunk right now.

So, I'm a control freak when it comes to my own life. Eveything has to be perfectly planned and organized. But, me being the intelligent young woman I am, I forget to include the unexpected.

I'm so stressed right now, I can hardly deal with it. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong. Everyone who can give me crap is giving me crap. I'm in love with someone I can't have. My mom is driving me up the wall.

Why can't life go as planned, if only for once?
Well, Steffi, if life went as you planned, it would just get boring and you'd hate it, and then you'd start committing random acts of vandalism in order to shake it up, and you'd become a delinquent.

Don't worry, hun. Life will find you, and find you well. We've all been places like this before; I was so in love with this one girl for years; it made me a bitter cynic towards anything that resembled love! And my folks drive me up a wall too; they always want more from me. But that's life. Take note of the few good things you like, and hey, screw the rest. It'll get it's chance.

Bt

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#6 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:39 am

I recently said Vamp is my new god but bt is coming in strong OH GOD MY DEITY IS SO CONFUSING!

Cheer up steffi I've given you all the crap I can dish out atleast fopr the next 6 months so you got a while before I become my usual insulting self. I totally agree with Bt here and if life went as planned for everything there would be no war but i geuss plans just aren't very friendly when they intermingle. It's the evil people in search of purpose that cause these problems and the rightous of heart seem to be the ones coping with the after effects. well I lost my rant power after that and I'm considering taking philosophy after that one so please ignore any posts I make after this one as my ranting powers have vanished from over use today.