klitos Second Post

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

klitos Second Post

#1 Post by Klytos » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:37 pm

At least my first drunk post that Erpy hasn't deleted. (Yet anyway.) Though I can't blame him of course, I think that I was a little homophobic in it. I could be wrong but I don't think so. That aside, I know how Europeans are hip with all that stuff, so more power to you and all that.

Anyway, I just want to share the love, and tell everyone how awesome they are. So I'll start with ....

God - Well I gotta start with Hi cause he made me. And he made every girl I've ever slept with. And although thats not too many, not too few either, thought they're usually slappers, it still rocks. And God rocks. You rule man! Get rid of the Adultery and Fornication stuff and I'm in! Please don't be offended by this, I really do think he's cool.

Jesus - You rock too! Although I think you could also be under the item above.

Blackthorne - Man, you are my other god. Seriously, man the fact I can write that while I'm drunk is a miricle in itself and miricles come from god, therefore you are. And you rock. And you're like, brilliant. And Infamous. Be you, cause you rock.

Broomie - Broomie, Bromios, Jamie, Jimbo, Jim, Captain, Legend, Man o Men, I know you by so many names but you're a dude. And not in a camel's dick sorta way either, in a you are totally a legend type of way. Don't change, you rock. No lie. You do.

Erpy - You rarely delete my posts. Or edit them. And you have a cool sig. And you're not an American. Not that that's a bad thing. And you help me when I need it. Therefore you rule. And rule well.

AGD2 - You are an Aussie and you make Sierra games for a living. You are my idol. Not quite my god, but up there. And you do it all so well. I envy you.

AGD1 - I saw a photo of you climbing a mountain somewhere. You make Sierra games for a living. And you go to cool stuff like E3. And you probably have a cool accent. Therefore you're on my list.

Angelus3k - You like cities of gold. Therefore you rock. Seriously. And you used to have a sig with cordelia in it, whom I love. And you've managed to catch an awesome bird, so you rock even more.

VampD3 - You are a chick. And you like, are so smart. I learnt so much relationship-type stuff off you that I use in real life now. You are going to be a great mum (already are probably) and you are already a great partner. Always remember that you are special and that Chris loves you and you'll get through anything.

Kurdt - You remind me of someone. I reakon you are alright. Rock on.

1eyedparrot - As Bromios says, you are the man. Not me, but the man. Don't be offended though, cause you still are the man. Nobody is close to me. Except my brother and he's in Iraq shooting stupid bloody dickheads right now. Rock on Dave. And you too Parrot!

Swift - You live in a country near me. I reakon thats cool. You have a brilliant imagination and thats something I saw firsthand when we worked together on the SSS stuff. Man there's some total idiots out there that fell for that  :lol . And you've got a great voice. I heard it at SSS. You rock. You're probably a babe too, but I've never seen a photo so I can't tell yet. But your boyfriend is a lucky guy.

Gronogar - SSS. Man, for a single idea, thats an awesome one. You rule.

The Knight - Miss you around here and IA. You rock, come back!

Charlemagne - I would call you a beta-tester but the builds are kinda alpha / beta builds. So you're now just the guru.

NavyNuke - You have a cool name. And you gave me a custom title, therefore you rock.

Rambaldi - Hey man, you rock our world (IA that is, women usually rock the real one...). You are the next Spielburg.

Thats it for me, I know there's heaps of other people I love, but you can wait for my next drunk post.

Shawn (Klytos)
Last edited by Klytos on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#2 Post by Swift » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:44 pm

Aww, thanks. You rock too. :D

Broomie
The Enigma

#3 Post by Broomie » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:48 pm

Klytos rocks!

Original Jigen
Peasant Status

Re: klitos Second Post

#4 Post by Original Jigen » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:48 pm

Klytos wrote:Swift... You're probably a babe too
She is

Klytos

#5 Post by Klytos » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:49 pm

See, I knew you weren't single. I can tell these things. I know someone as awesome as you can't be without a partner.

That's not a pickup line btw, just saying it like it is.....

Original Jigen
Peasant Status

#6 Post by Original Jigen » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:53 pm

Oh incidentally I'm also Australian, and I like your style Klytos. You sound like a top bloke.

ThreeHeadedMonkey
Knight Status

Re:

#7 Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:56 pm

What on earth have you been drinking?

Klytos

#8 Post by Klytos » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:59 pm

What on earth have you been drinking?
I started out on beer. VB to be exact. Then I had some shots of something, then a cocktail, then another beer, then some more shots. Hopefully you see the point.

ThreeHeadedMonkey
Knight Status

Re:

#9 Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:01 pm

Klytos wrote:I started out on beer. VB to be exact. Then I had some shots of something, then a cocktail, then another beer, then some more shots. Hopefully you see the point.
I suppose so... Well, no.

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#10 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:34 pm

i was forgotten.  i think i'm going to cry.  :(

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#11 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:33 pm

Thanks Klytos!! We've always known you rocked!!! And yes I know Vamp is a babe and she's all mine w00t!!!!

Steffi you rock so much you dont even need mentioning as everyone just assumed you knew  ;)

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#12 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:51 pm

That was an excellent post, man.  I've done one or two like that myself.

Don't worry, Steffi - his stuff about you was so complimentarily dirty, he edited it before he got in trouble.  Trust me, it was sweet AND hot.

Bt

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#13 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:13 pm

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, thanks steve and angelus.   :)  and i wasn't really hurt, btw.  

i may be making a post along these lines tonight.  stay tuned.

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#14 Post by Alias » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:18 pm

Lets make a thread called we rock, then everyone can post who they think rocks.  :p  Not!

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#15 Post by Senor Matt » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:30 am

:lol  Awww, man. Nothing more fun than a drunk guy telling everybody how much he loves them.  I definitely sounds like you're more the lovable drunk type than an angry drunk Klytos. ;)

Klytos

#16 Post by Klytos » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:43 am

Steffi Evenstar wrote:i was forgotten.  i think i'm going to cry.
Don't cry! I hate it when chicks cry. And this is not a result of writing about you, but while I was writing something for you 12 odd hours ago, I had to depart the room very quickly and find a bucket with which to spew into. It wasn't pretty. So here's yours. It's not a drunk post, but it's definetly still got hangover potential.

Steffi - You rock on so many different levels it would be hard to put them all into a single post. To name my favorite, and also one trait of yours that I am totally inspired by at the moment, I love when you're drunk. You write the coolest drunk posts I have ever read. In fact, I am looking forward to reading the next one (tonight hopefully!)

Also you have nice hair.
Original Jigen wrote:Oh incidentally I'm also Australian, and I like your style Klytos. You sound like a top bloke.
Thanks. I certainly am.  :rollin
Senor Matt wrote:definitely sounds like you're more the lovable drunk type than an angry drunk Klytos.
Most of the time. I don't usually do the whole I love everyone thing in real life. It just felt appropriate here last night.

On that note, now that it's 1:15pm and I don't so feel very well, I shall leave you all so I can get some KFC or McDonalds into me.

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#17 Post by VampD3 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:15 am

Sorry I missed all the excitement!!! lol
VampD3 - You are a chick. And you like, are so smart. I learnt so much relationship-type stuff off you that I use in real life now. You are going to be a great mum (already are probably) and you are already a great partner. Always remember that you are special and that Chris loves you and you'll get through anything.
awwwwwww thats so nice!!! Hope everything I taught you worked out  ;)

And Steffi, my girlfriend of the boards, you are the coolest of the cool!!!!  :)

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#18 Post by Music Head » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:53 am

oh yeah Kyltos told me he thinks i'm the way coolest, just didn't want to cast the rest of you into the shadow so he didn't say.  :)  :)  :)

Ghost_Rider
Knight Status

#19 Post by Ghost_Rider » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:31 pm

Klytos wrote:On that note, now that it's 1:15pm and I don't so feel very well, I shall leave you all so I can get some KFC or McDonalds into me.
Amazing how McDonalds, which usually makes you feel sick once you've eaten it, somehow helps you feel better when you've got a hangover.  Although, be careful, sometimes it backfires and amplifies the hangover effect.   :x    :p

ThreeHeadedMonkey
Knight Status

Re:

#20 Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:56 pm

Ghost_Rider wrote:Amazing how McDonalds, which usually makes you feel sick once you've eaten it, somehow helps you feel better when you've got a hangover.  Although, be careful, sometimes it backfires and amplifies the hangover effect.   :x    :p
Thanks for the... erm... advice. I think I appreciate.

Ghost_Rider
Knight Status

Re:

#21 Post by Ghost_Rider » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:45 pm

ThreeHeadedMonkey wrote:Thanks for the... erm... advice. I think I appreciate.
My advice would be avoid McDonalds.  It might taste good, but it'll catch up with you later.   :p

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Me to!

#22 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:49 pm

Steffi you rock so much you dont even need mentioning as everyone just assumed you knew

That goes for me to...right?  :rollin

Lucifiel
Peasant Status

#23 Post by Lucifiel » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:11 pm

Even though we don't know each other, I think I'm going to turn all mushy inside after reading this.  :(

Ughhhh... *runs off wailing* Time to turn on some metal before I go nuts like this:  :cry .

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#24 Post by Alias » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:35 pm

Haha. I dont want to feel left out so Im going to make a ''These guys Rock'' thread with a list of all the peole I like.  :p

Not tonight tho, I got a busy day tomorow and need some sleepy time after a rather un pleasent day.

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#25 Post by Alias » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:31 pm

***Warning: If you're eyes are sensity to smileys, alergic to 'wrongly' spelt words or un-tidy tags, please close the window. :p

What the hell, I might as well hijack this thread. Here are the people I know and what I think about em.

Swift> Your another great soul in this universe, kind, polite and a very straight forward gal, for that 'u rulez'.  :)

AGDI 1> You love animals just like me, you've traveled the world just like me, you're an amazing artist unlike me... You simply rule.

AGDI 2> I only managed to get a few words out of you, and that was something about you being good looking for somehting like that. :lol You rule for making these games anyway. ;)

Rosel> You're that cherry on th cake, you always take that extra mile to make me feel special, Who in the would calls someone from America to the UK? Tru friends I tell ya! You rulez too. ;)

GamerGal> You're that second cherry on the cake. :lol you're an amazing person, always know how to confort a person and give good advice. For all you're efforts and pure heart you rock. :)

Bromios>[b/] What can I say? You're a good listener. :p You are a very dedicated fan of the Adventure game community, you're a great programmer, and a great guy. ;)

Vildern> You've always been there more me, and visa versa. You're a very caring guy and always try to see the best in things, I remeber our first convo at AGDI chat when I decided to leave. :lol''4 tis u rox!''

Erpy> Your sig's are amazing. :lol I've got some nifty people skills and thou art a great admin, for tis you rock. :)

MusicallyInspired> You're getting married! Congrats! You are such a cool guy, easy to chat too, no ice in the way. And I still owe you that other QFG5 disk. :lol

Klytos> You're a bit of a loose canon, but thats you're personality, you kind of give life to the forums in some twisted way. :lol for this you rule.

Khaveen> Your a bril artist, pitty you've been away for so long, but you're a great guy to chat too, plus you actually liked some of Avrl LAvignes songs, for this you rule.

Radiant> I guess you got lost in the mail along with Khaveen, or just working hard on ATOTK? ;) Youre a smart and cool guy, know your stuff and you rock. :)

Navynuke> You've got a really good sense of humor, you go under the same category as Blackthorne, you rule, mate!

Jafar> Ahhh! The playful soul of the forums, you're cool, you're funny, you're sig's are amazing, for this you rock.

Spikey> I havent known you for too long, but you're a cool guy, very witty. You rule.

Meerbat> We arent excatly great friends, but you study animals and do a lot that I want to do in the future,  your a very cool and mellow person for this you rock. ;)

Fribi> Fribi, Fribi, Fribi... Whats there to say? I wish those SIS people would stop harasing you. Your okay too, a bit too playful sometimes but thats who you are. ;)

The Hero> Okay you dont really rock, but you make me laugh, and I love teasing you for things you dont know, like Who made the song thriller. You're okay.  0]

KQArtist/JP> you're my idol, you're backgrounds are amazing and you're drawings too. For being a good lad, you rock!

Corby> You rule! You're tutorials made me a better artist and for that you rule, you're a very mellow guy too, and you rock!

bartonjo> Your another peaceful soul around the forums, you also seem to be a rare sight now a days, your a great dude, and an amazing artist too. ;)

Music Head> You should really focus on one project, man. I mean you need to make up your mind, you got the skills, now you need to use you're brain.  ;)

I think thats everyone I know, if not refresh my memory. :p