KQ1 Completed Successfully, Off To KQ2, Desperate For QFG2.

This forum is for discussion about the King's Quest VGA remake. Hints tips, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

rattlesnake_max101
Peasant Status

KQ1 Completed Successfully, Off To KQ2, Desperate For QFG2.

#1 Post by rattlesnake_max101 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:06 pm

Rattlesnake says:

Hi There Everybody!! :D
I Really Loved Playing KQ1, IT's Certainly a Pure Classic, Now I'am Off To KQ2, Wish Me Luck And For All You Folks Out There At Tierra and AGDI: You Guys Rock, You Have Done A Remarkably Marvellous Job By Remaking Classics Like KQ1 and KQ2, And I Hope, Infact I Encourage You Guys "Big Time" To Continue On Your Quest Of Remaking Adventure Games, Especially The QFG Series, Speaking Of QFG, I'am Desperately Waiting For The Release Of QFG2, Please Do Try To Make It Quick And Tell Me When Will It Be Released, Once Again, Congrats On The Fabulous Job And 'KEEP IT UP'. Best Of Luck And God Bless You All. :D

My E-Mail Address: rattlesnake_max101@hotmail.com

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#2 Post by Music Head » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:59 am

AGDI won't be making any remakes of the QFG series after QFG2 is complete since all the other games the series have VGA versions already. Also Congratulations on completing KQ1VGA, did you get full score?

You might also be interested in the fairly recent release of 'Al Emmo', the commercial project by Himalaya Studios (the same people behind AGDI).

Himalaya Studioes Website

Best of luck for KQ2VGA and happy gaming ;).

DonQuixote
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by DonQuixote » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:55 am

Congrats also.

I actually joined the forums well after downloading and playing the KQ1 & KQ2 remakes.  I just wanted to say, because I haven't yet, that I was very impressed and very much enjoyed the remake.

Can't wait for QG2!