someone can help me???

This forum is for discussion about the King's Quest VGA remake. Hints tips, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

isabella
Royal Servant Status

someone can help me???

#1 Post by isabella » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:29 pm

I don't want to bother annyone with my questions but if  someone can help me it's nice of him. I am searching from a web site whith adeventures games like KGQI-II, or something like that; thanks allot!

isabella
Royal Servant Status

help!!!!

#2 Post by isabella » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:01 pm

I haved downloaded KGQIII but I can't download the voice pack, every tim than I click on it it's opend another web site page ans I don't now what to do thanks...thnaks

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

#3 Post by Kurdt » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:56 pm

I assume you mean IA's KQ3 Voice pack. If you just click on the link on this page then you'll download it right away. I don't see any new windows opening or anything.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#4 Post by isabella » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:27 am

thanks Kurdt  ;)

isabella
Royal Servant Status

question for erpy or someone else

#5 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:24 pm

Hellow I've been playing all the KQ I,II,III, and I've loved all av them! but I've discovered that KG4 and KQ 5 exist, but when I try to download one of them I have this messege "This game is under protection of ESA (entertainment software association).
You can find more info about the ESA and their work at www.theesa.com.
A list of all companies that have their copyrights protected by the ESA can be found here.
Please contact the publisher of this game directly to find out how to purchase or download it." I was so glad that I've discovered and nowx I can't doo annything please help me if annyone know something !!!! Thanks all

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#6 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 pm

You can buy the King's Quest Collection (which contains all games in the series) from here:

http://www.amazon.com/VIVAPE-72465-King ... 050&sr=8-1

isabella
Royal Servant Status

question

#7 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:51 pm

Thanks "Anonymous Game Creator 2" but can I download KQ IV, V, for free? thanks again

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#8 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm

Nope, since that'd be piracy which we don't condone here.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

please help me!!!!!

#9 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:24 pm

IF  GIVE YOU MON EMAIL ADRESS CAN YOU GIVE ME AN ADRESS WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME? PLEASE I'M JUST A SIMPLY PERSON WHO LIKE THIS GAME I'N NOT A PIRATE I DON'T WANT TO USE THIS GAMES JUST TO PLAY THEM BECAUSE I LOVED THEM VERRY MUCH THANKS §§§

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

#10 Post by Kurdt » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:55 pm

The thing is that if you downloaded those games for free you WOULD be a pirate. Unlike the AGDI and IA remakes, which aren't the original games and were done for free, the original KQ's 1-3 and the KQ's 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 were done by Sierra Entertainment and were made available for sale, complete with copyrights and everything. If you were to get them for free, that would be stealing. Now, there are places you could steal them, but we're not going to tell you where because we don't condone that action. If you want them for free, you'll have to find them yourself.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

please kurdt

#11 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:19 pm

please Kurdt tell me at least just the beggining of te site :rollin , I don't want to steel but sometime it's funny, and maybe we don't have monney to buy it please please if you tell me I will delete the message! I was searching by myself all the day and I found alot of thinks but can't download annything, I'm disapointed, such a pity! the game it's so beutiful and we can play the rest of him ! helpppppppppppppppp! kisses

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#12 Post by Erpy » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:45 pm

Isabella, we're making these games with the permission of the owner of the series and that means two things:

- We can't tell you where to download the games.
- We don't allow you to set up those "contact me in private and send me links to download the games"-situations either, so please stop asking.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

sorry

#13 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:16 pm

sorry erpy I'm just disapointed that I can't do annything to continue playing the rest of the game sorry again and thanks for all your advices; kiss

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

#14 Post by Kurdt » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:29 pm

You CAN do something. You can buy the games. They're freely available. I still see them in GameStops.

Broomie
The Enigma

#15 Post by Broomie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:28 am

Kurdt wrote:I assume you mean IA's KQ3 Voice pack. If you just click on the link on this page then you'll download it right away. I don't see any new windows opening or anything.
Just a note, clicking there doesn't record the game being downloaded from the site so the stats aren't updated. So for future reference use this link.

Which reminds me, the reason another site is opening up is because it's still mirrored to Megaupload and other file upload sites. Since bandwidth is no longer an issue I'll remove all the non-direct links to the download.