I love it!!!

This forum is for discussion about the King's Quest VGA remake. Hints tips, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

nat
Peasant Status

I love it!!!

#1 Post by nat » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:13 am

I found your site after surfing to find games. I previously found a similar game called A Tale of Two Kingdoms. Thought it was great and then found out it was inspired by King's Quest. I'm fairly new to all this gaming stuff on the computer. Played a few games at different places but, frankly, found them all very boring, complicated and just FULL of fighting. No following story lines, adventuring with purpose, solving mysteries, etc. I am only at the beginning of King's Quest and I'm looking forward to completing the tasks (however long it takes). I'll definitely be looking for other games in this genre. Excellent work.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: I love it!!!

#2 Post by Erpy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 am

Happy to see you've enjoyed it. It's amazing how after nearly 10 years, new visitors still drop by.

wewise
Peasant Status

Re: I love it!!!

#3 Post by wewise » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:07 pm

I came across your website and was super excited to find the old King's Quest games. I had played the first 6 games as a kid starting at the age of 10 on our old Tandy 1000. As an adult I had bought Sierra's CD remake of the first 5 but eventually had to give them up when they would no longer work on the computer I was running. I missed games that didn't require running and shooting! I just finished King's Quest I and now I'm on to the second one!!