There is no sling shot

This forum is for discussion about the King's Quest VGA remake. Hints tips, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

LadyDragon
Peasant Status

There is no sling shot

#1 Post by LadyDragon » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:54 am

First and foremost, let me say hurray on the new versions of both KQ's. **applauding** I never played the first 3 games of the seires and never could get the old originals to run on my computer so I am enjoying these wonderful remakes. <br><br>Okay, I first finished the game (had problems with giant until I read a hint about "keeping him busy")but never knew there was a sling shot until I finished the game and was 2 points shy of the max points. so, I read the solution list to see what I missed and it was the sling shot. I have replayed the game 3 times now, even in the order on the solution list, and all 4 times, there was NO sling shot. I have clicked every tree that had a hole...even trees that did not have holes there in the cloudland. I figured they had to be one eventually when I picked up the pepples the first time. Is this a glitch? No sling all 4 (new) games? <p></p><i></i>

adeyke

It's there.

#2 Post by adeyke » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:50 am

The tree in question is at the right side of the southeast screen. The slingshot is in a hole at the bottom of it, IIRC. It's sometimes hard to know where to click it, though. <p></p><i></i>

LadyDragon
Peasant Status

DOH!

#3 Post by LadyDragon » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:22 am

Ahh....finally found it. Now how silly do I feel?! :rollin
That did not even look like a hole really, compared to the rest of the trees that had holes. Sheesh. thanks!