One Ring to Rule Them All.... sigh...

This forum is for discussion about the King's Quest VGA remake. Hints tips, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Bountice
Peasant Status

One Ring to Rule Them All.... sigh...

#1 Post by Bountice » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:00 pm

First, after trying to retrieve my nickname (Farlander) and password for 7-8 months or so (Well, I have tried everything!) I decided finally to make a new account :) Well...

Back then, when all people have searched for a text and a visual easter egg in KQ1VGA, I wasted a month or two clicking on the magic ring... I thought that there will be a text easter egg on it. Something like "One Ring to Rule Them All). I thought that AGDI's decided to put an easter egg on that magic ring, because it actually reminds me of the One Ring from The Lord of the Rings... sigh, I was wrong... And I have wasted two months. And then, I wanted to write here about it... But didn't have time, so that meant another two months (but without clikcing on the magic ring :) ), and after that... I forgot my nickname and password... So, I finally have got smart enough to make a new mailbox and a new acount :) I will actually visit my new mailbox then and then.

Jafar
Super Star

#2 Post by Jafar » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:39 pm

There are a couple of eggs that involve the ring, but no LOTR references. :p

Bountice
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Bountice » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:44 pm

A couple? The only easter egg with the ring that I have found is that easter egg with two guards... Oh.. two guars = two easter eggs = a couple. Got it. :)

Jafar
Super Star

#4 Post by Jafar » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:46 pm

Theres also the mirror, though it's not as funny.

MuzlakOofmay
Lumberjack

#5 Post by MuzlakOofmay » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:51 pm

PM navynuke. He can give you your old password back, i'm sure.

Jawbone
Peasant Status

#6 Post by Jawbone » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:02 am

Yeah, a LOTR referance would've been pretty funny. Like after 100 clicks or another high number, it would say something like. "Can't keep your hands off your precious, now can you?"

And of course, let's not forget the rare egg with our friend Mr.Laffer making an appearance.