Introducing myself....

This is where historically important threads are kept.
Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#26 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:48 pm

Heh, I remember one guy demanded that his $10 community chest donation to be refunded because we changed it so that people had to register to post in the main forums.  :D

The Avatar
Knight Status

ah, yes.. opening the histories of Tierra/Agdi's forums..

#27 Post by The Avatar » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:53 am

I recall when I first entered these forums, I felt the need to proclaim my boundless love for this community.. and AGD#1!  hehe.. Erpy mentions my 'longest post' thread, which i tied at winning along with AGD#1.. and in the meantime discovered she is truely the only woman for me.

Zypher, you've come to a world with wonderment and adventure around every corner.. and certainly some of the most fascinating characters to make you  :rollin ... share your  :cry <thanx broomie> ... and above all, join you in the excitement for all that is Classic Adventure!
Last edited by The Avatar on Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jenkins Loo
Royal Servant Status

#28 Post by Jenkins Loo » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:25 pm

Zypher ( I almost typed Zephyr ), welcome to one of the shrines of Sierra Games Remakes.
*Shake hands with Zypher* :smokin

One of the best ( and hard ) moment during old Tierra boards was when someone first learned about KQ1VGA sold on Ebay. T-Knight ( and maybe other members ) patiently explained how he would feed the *thief* to the wrath of Tierra :evil

Finally, Erpy agreed with the bad guy to make pay for the CD and not for the game if I'm not mistaken, he didn't seemed to loose patience or anything :D

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#29 Post by navynuke04 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:28 pm

So far, anyone we've found distributing the game has agreed to remove it from their CD's. The games are NOT to be distributed by any means other than the website.

Da_elf
Knight Status

#30 Post by Da_elf » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:42 pm

some people have no decency

The Avatar
Knight Status

Welcome Zypher!

#31 Post by The Avatar » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:52 pm

<reads Jenkins Loo's post>  Woops!  Zypher!  so sorry i misspelled your name there!  Don't worry, i fixed it.

Yeah, i REALLY loved the green/white colors of the old boards.. After all, those are my two favorite colors.  The blue just doesn't do it for me.  I like the desert QFGII themed look though!  It helps keep me excited about the game everytime I browse through the forums!