After several years of production, the end of the tracks are in sight! Al Emmo, the hero of Himalaya Studios' adventure game “Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine”, is ready to tackle anything the Wild West can hurl at him—anything except for bugs. It's our duty to track down and eliminate these pesky showstoppers. We'd ask the local exterminator to aid us in our search, but his insistence on using “force” in the form of explosives has prompted us to look elsewhere. Therefore, we've decided to invite a small group of qualified, daring, and responsible individuals to join us in the arid region of Anozira to embark on a bug hunt!
Himalaya Studios is currently on the search for qualified beta testers to help us track down these bugs. You may be exactly who we are looking for!
- Do you have a tendency to interact with everyone and everything in an environment?
- Do you tend to play a game in a way it's NOT meant to be played?
- Do you like to break things?
- Do you feel a need to correct other peoples spelling and grammer? Did you find the spelling and grammar mistake in the previous sentence?
If you answered yes to most of the previous questions and would like a coveted position on our beta testing team, please complete the following application:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Your System Specs
- Education and/or Job History
- Favorite Game
- Why you'd like to beta test our upcoming release
- Any additional information about yourself that you feel we should know
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Beta Testing Application” as the subject by February 1st, 2006.
Chosen beta testers will be contacted, and the final team will be announced on the official Himalaya Studios website. Beta testers will be granted access to our official beta testing forums, and will be responsible for reporting spelling/grammar errors, glitches, crashes, and design oversights. This process of reporting and bug fixing will continue until the game is deemed suitable for public release. All beta testers will receive a free copy of “Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine” after its release as well as a spot in the game credits.
Best of luck, and see you on the frontier!
The Himalaya Team