Covers?

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

haradan
Knight Status

Covers?

#1 Post by haradan » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:18 am

PLEASE NOTE: The official KQ2:RTS DVD cover images are available for download at www.AGDInteractive.com.
This is a quote from Quest Studios. The problem is I haven't been able to find the covers neither for KQ1 nor KQ2. I searched the whole agdinteractive.com site (or that's what I think) and couldn't find any cover images for the games. Does anybody know where could I find them? Thanks.

pass
Royal Servant Status

#2 Post by pass » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:19 am

I googled it, and found out that the images are on the quest studios website. This is what i got from the google search:
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=1 ... =KQ2+cover

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#3 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:13 pm

The KQ2+ one is for the digital soundtrack and the KQ1 one is a really small picture. I think he's talking about the DVD covers. I never did find them either.

haradan
Knight Status

#4 Post by haradan » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:45 am

That's right Brandon, I was talking about the DVD covers. I guess there's no such thing, but that's OK.  

Or maybe we should demand that all work on QG2VGA stops until the proper DVD covers for the previous two games are delivered??? :eek

wussie
Peasant Status

#5 Post by wussie » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:54 am

yes, lets demand that.  I'd much rather have the dvd covers than QG2VGA

Relight
Archival Expert

#6 Post by Relight » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:14 am

Speaking of covers, does anyone else remember the AGDI CD cover contest that Quest Studios ran, but which never had any winners (as far as I recall)? I remember entering that, and having the advantage of using design sketches to make up my entries.

As for DVD covers, I believe they did exist at one point, but that was before Tierra became AGDI. As such, we discontinued them, and never completed remaking them.

Quest For Glory II will definitely be a high profile release for AGDI, so who knows? Maybe some DVD packaging will be put together for that project.