After Quite Awhile, It's Still an Awesome Game

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

After Quite Awhile, It's Still an Awesome Game

#1 Post by Kurdt » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:16 am

I've just finished replaying KQ2+ for the first time in...well, quite awhile, and I just have to commend you guys all over again. This is truly quite an awesome game. The story is very solid and the puzzles challenging yet reasonable. It's been great fun reliving the story and coming back to enjoy Kolyma as it was imagined by you guys.

I used to not particularly care if a KQ3+ was ever released as I had a good enough time with KQ2+, but now that I've replayed the game and further digested the story I'm actually looking forward to the day when it's decided to be produced. The loose ends dying to be tied up in a sequel almost have me waiting with bated breath.

Hearing my voice come out of Young King Edward again also reminded me that I'd be first in line for the voice auditions if it ever came 'round again, regardless if that meant a plane ticket to Phoenix to record at the Salt Mine Studios, heheh. I'm determined to do a character justice the next time around.

But that's all I had to say. Amazing game, guys. Reliving the story definitely doesn't diminish the fun I had the first time around.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:59 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Kurdt. Come to think of it, I don't think I played the game ever since the voicepack came out. (unless I had to play a part in order to get a screenshot) I gotta replay it too some time in the future.

Alliance
Knight Status

#3 Post by Alliance » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:46 pm

I agree, this was truly an amazing game. Kudos to you guys for doing such a great job.

pass
Royal Servant Status

#4 Post by pass » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:43 am

Totally!  :p