Needle in Vine - Peashooter?

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Tamsin
Peasant Status

Needle in Vine - Peashooter?

#1 Post by Tamsin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:35 am

Hi, can anybody enlighten me as to where the needle shot through the vine can be used. :hat Thanks

Bigfan
Peasant Status

#2 Post by Bigfan » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:57 am

The needle-in-reed peashooter is used in a very specific situation -- you'll know when you get to it, but if you really are stumped...

[spoiler]You use it to kill the werewolf on your way back to the Count's castle.[/spoiler]

Tamsin
Peasant Status

Where to

#3 Post by Tamsin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:22 pm

Can someone give me a nudge in the right direction....  I've got the blue and green gems, I've come back down on my magic carpet, I've managed now to pull a reed and get the harness from under the rock but am now just wandering, can't find anything new...  havent come across another challenge.  Nothing happening in library, cant go back into antique shop, church still closed, house still rocking, no one answering door in tree.....  help please:-)  :cry

adeyke

#4 Post by adeyke » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:26 pm

The emerald isn't the same as the Growth Gem.  You need to interact with a certain snake (or what appears to be one, at least).

Rolstin
Peasant Status

#5 Post by Rolstin » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:43 pm

I might suggest that if you still have the magic carpet, you are not finished with the magic carpet.