Three Wolves and A BAAaaaD Monk, Please HELP!!

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

rattlesnake_max101
Peasant Status

Three Wolves and A BAAaaaD Monk, Please HELP!!

#1 Post by rattlesnake_max101 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:41 pm

Hi Everybody!!

I have so far collected 137 points and Enjoyed the game immensely, The Situation is:- After doing some Ghoul Searching and Grave Digging, I recover the "Saphhire Encrusted Tiara" that i had to bring to the (Vampire) count, afer leaving the Monastery (Church) and Dodging a Runaway Wolf, I head back towards the Castle, very happy of my Progress so far and feeling Invincible, Through the Swampy mire i headed to the Castle, B.U.T when i reached the Place where a boatman was Supposed to Ferry me Across, I found out that there was no Boat, No Boatman, just a stick with a rope, but that is not the Problem, read ahead:- I find myself Surrounded by three (VERY) Hungry Wolves and A BAaaD BAAAaaaaD Monk-cum-WereWolf!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!
but even then i didn't Panic, I kept my Cool (Feeling very cool) and i knew that i should have the Recources to see this Through, I Took out my Sword and Tried to Slash the Monky Werewolf into TWO!! But, Alas!! I Realized that a Ranged Strategy was Called for, So i Reached for my Pockets and Took out a PIN that looks like a Dart, But i thought to myself that it will take a lot more than a little needle to take out the BEAST, so i had an idea, i dipped the Pin in the Swampy (poisonous) Water, and now i was the (PROUD!!) Owner a Poison-infected-PIN, I think i have to use the pin in some way, B.U.T the Problem is "HOW", Do i need a Pea-Shooter or Something? OR is there another way to take out the Monk-Gone-BAAaaaD!!
King Graham has never Been so Confused, So i Request all of you Loyal Subjects and NobleMen to PLEASE HELP!! the Good King.

Bye and Love you All!!

Your Very Humble, Caring and Noble,
KING GRAHAM!!

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:18 pm

Yes, you need something to apply "long distance deployment". Check the shore of the lake carefully. Notice something useful near the bank of the lake?

rattlesnake_max101
Peasant Status

I appreciate your alertness (that was a quick reply) thnx.

#3 Post by rattlesnake_max101 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:27 pm

Please be a bit more Precise, which lake are you exactly referring to. and give me a hint on the kind of object i should expect.

thnx.

rattlesnake_max101
Peasant Status

Excellent Job!!

#4 Post by rattlesnake_max101 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:53 pm

If i say, you guys have done a good job of remaking these games then that would be a complete understatement, Infact you guys have done an absolutely amazing Job!!, the best Remakes!! No Doubt!!
Let me tell you, I'am the biggest Adventure/Strategy Freak around :lol
can you tell me where i can download more Freeware Adventure/Strategy Games.

Hi! i'am still online and waiting for your reply (it is 4am in my country now , and i'am feeling pretty sleepy  |I )

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#5 Post by navynuke04 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:37 pm

The item is located in the same screen in which you are stuck... Sometimes it might be hard to see due to it being so dark... Think of what jungle natives use to shoot poison darts...

If you want an outright spoiler, just ask.