The swamp

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Sal
Peasant Status

The swamp

#1 Post by Sal » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:00 am

:cry
Can some clever person PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE SWAMP THING WORKS!!!!!!!! I have tried everything I can think of now for a week and I STILL CANT SEE THE CASTLE!!!!!! How do you count the screens. Is it a whole or part screen. I think I have tried everything  AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK !!!! HELP ME PLEASE.....Thank you

Bludshot
Peasant Status

#2 Post by Bludshot » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Maybe Graham is not meant to enter the Swamp yet.

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#3 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:06 pm

Do you have the directions through the swamp yet?

[spoiler]The are found on the page that falls from the bilble in the church.[/spoiler]

Sal
Peasant Status

The Swamp

#4 Post by Sal » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:51 am

Yes I have the paper that dropped out of the bible my directions are sswwsseww.......I have the cloak and the ring which I am wearing  I can get into the swamp but I seem to be going nowhere. I have even found myself back where I started. I understand the swamp is enchanted etc etc
I think I am counting the screen wrongly. Like is SS two full screens or is the last S  just half way before turning W? If I sound confused its because I have been wandering around in the @#*% swamp for so long. 8o

Sal
Peasant Status

#5 Post by Sal » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:05 am

:rollin [color=darkred][/color][size=24][/size]

I did it!!! I found the castle!!!!! HA HA Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaa (dancing and singing) whooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeeeeaaaah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#6 Post by Music Head » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:11 am

Everytime Graham enters a new screen it counts as one. So going south twice means walk into the next screen (1), then walk into the screen after that (2). Now from this screen you continue to follow the directions. Hope that helped.

Here is a map of your directions:

Each black sqaure is a new screen.