That STINKIN swamp!!!!!

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Chriswatw
Peasant Status

That STINKIN swamp!!!!!

#1 Post by Chriswatw » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:51 pm

I am so stuck I need  to get to the castle !!!

I have done it all .. I think that maybe my directions are screwy .. notice that they have me going east .. then west .. so Im told to go right then right back left again!!! Its like im missing a step .. my 'bible page' does tell me that every step starts with South ..maybe im missing a clue in that part ..  

I realize that each of us will have a different "bible page" with our own directions on it .. mine is;

s E W s e s w w n w  

I begin this journey  standing at the swamp where I placed the needle ... im wearing the cloak,ring,cross etc ...

I have tried this working this out for the last FOUR days  .. I hate the thought of not finishing the game !!!!! HELP??? any ideas for me?

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:46 pm

Yes. Think less and do more. Your rational mind may tell you that going east and then immediately west makes you end up in the same place as before, but there's not much rational about an enchanted swamp.

Chriswatw
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Chriswatw » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:24 pm

LOL well that sound perfectly logical .. however I did exactly what it said umpteen times .. okay maybe a kazillion????

So .. I decided ONE more time unless someone here came up with a new thought ...

I went back to my game .. LOOKED at everything in  my pouch .. examined it all except for the poison weapon (not a good idea to touch that thing haha) ... and then went back to my 'pattern' .... Normally I would enter and then just place the walk icon at the next turn ...

THIS time I went to the middle of each screen .. stopped and then progressed ...

NOT Sure if it was the combination of both OR one .. BUT I am now out of the castle with a new purpose LOL

woooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo