Program Problem?

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Higlander48
Peasant Status

Program Problem?

#1 Post by Higlander48 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:59 pm

I am in the scene where the Graham is trying to pass the first test for the Air Gem.  The King has asked who threw the ball.  The music continues to play and all three figures move slightly but nothing else happens.  The move icon is grayed out.  I can't get anything to move using the speech, touch or see icons.  Is this a puzzle or is something wrong? ?

Thanks

pass
Royal Servant Status

#2 Post by pass » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:11 am

I think this is the point where you're supposed to get a few options from which you need to choose what to say. If you don't have those... that is a problem...

Higlander48
Peasant Status

Thanks

#3 Post by Higlander48 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:57 pm

I think I clicked on every pixel of the three players before I triggered the correct one.  I didn't play the old game and I think that would have helped. Thanks for the great FREE game.  I am having lots of fun.  I especially liked the bat car! :eek  :eek  :rollin

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#4 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:03 pm

There should be several clickable text options at the very bottom of the screen.  If you cannot see them, then it might be because they are being cut off at the bottom of the screen, and your monitor's vertical setting needs to be adjusted.