WHAT crystal?

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

ChristopherFous
Peasant Status

WHAT crystal?

#1 Post by ChristopherFous » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 am

First off Tierra, you guys are fricking awesome. I'm SOOO glad there are other people out there who love and miss these games. They were such a hiuge part of my growing up, etc etc etc...

Ok. Now that the @ss kissing is over -  I've gotten all my ingredients, but I'm missing the crystal. I read that "hint" about checking what I already have.... Still no idea. Any help you wanna throw my di-rec-shone?

Thx.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:32 am

It's part of something else you've carrying along for quite some time. Check out your inventory more thoroughly.

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

#3 Post by DrJones » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:20 am

(spoiler free)
I found that puzzle to be the hardest on the game, because if I remember well it doesn't allow you to perform the action to get the crystal until you know you need it. I got stuck because I assumed that you could never get it that way.

Maybe the game could be changed to allow to get it early, and show a message saying "Oops! hope you had a GOOD reason to do it" or better yet, "You got the crystal. Now, why did you that?"

I think that would lower the puzzle difficulty to a more reasonable level without making it less challenging.

ChristopherFous
Peasant Status

#4 Post by ChristopherFous » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:43 pm

Ahhh.... You have to "LOOK AT" your sword first.    Yeah, that's a weird one. <Laugh>

Thanks, though!

So when's QFGII??? I'm really excited. that was the game that galvanized my love for adventure games...

adeyke

#5 Post by adeyke » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:14 pm

In a previous version, you could just take apart that heirloom before you had any reason to.  That made even less sense.

QfG2 will be done when it's done.

ChristopherFous
Peasant Status

#6 Post by ChristopherFous » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:27 pm

adeyke wrote:QfG2 will be done when it's done.

I know, I'm sorry. I'm sure you're getting that all the time. I didn't meant to sound ungrateful. On the contrary, take your time. I want it to be as good as I remember it being.

On another note-  I'm a corporate image designer. I'd love to donate a new logo to AGDI. What do you think? My work has won national awards, and I'd love to thank you all somehow......

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#7 Post by Erpy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:10 pm

Thanks for the offer, but the logo visible in the trailer is already something we've incorporated into the game and there are no plans to change it as of now.

ChristopherFous
Peasant Status

#8 Post by ChristopherFous » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:19 pm

I haven't seen the trailer.... The only logo I've seen is at the top of your homepage.

Where can I access the trailer? I'd LOVE to see it. Thanks, as always. <Grin>

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#9 Post by Erpy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:24 pm

I don't think it's on the website anymore, but it's on YouTube.