help me please i'im stock in tehe world of sharks

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

isabella
Royal Servant Status

help me please i'im stock in tehe world of sharks

#1 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:51 pm

:cry Good day, please I need of  help I am stuck in the world of the sharks, and I do not know how more what do ; I read in the forum that I must find a ship, and a bottle but I didn't  finds them  ;I have finds a fat green plant and that is all, I rotate around the sea but nothing , I saw all has melts on the left a door with sharks like guardians but impossible to pass! please help me to find this ship ans tel me haow to do I am ruined! thanks all isabella

adeyke

#2 Post by adeyke » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:22 pm

The shipwreck with the bottle is somewhere on the north side of that area.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

thancks

#3 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:43 pm

thanck you verry much  :D

isabella
Royal Servant Status

help me to found the ship

#4 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:50 pm

I'm stil blocked in the sea, I finds nothing, just sharks, and some depart on the left I see an entry with two sharks like guardians, and I search for this ship and I don't found him I am really ruined and disappointed rotating to the like that round! help-me with a little more of details please I was seraching to nord but nothing! I find a between in a cellar but I can get inside beacause I don't have the lihgt I need this bottle that I'm searching for since long time! thanks all  :cry  :cry  :cry

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#5 Post by Erpy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:54 pm

I've merged your two threads. When asking for help, please keep all your questions in this one thread...it avoids clutter.

The ship is near the north-eastern section of the domain. Go to the very north-eastern corner and follow the northern border west from there and you'll find it soon.

Just avoid the patrolling guards in the area.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

erpy

#6 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:20 pm

thanck you verry much and excuse me for the inconvenient

isabella
Royal Servant Status

erpy please help me

#7 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:24 pm

I found the sheep, i am in the room with the guardians, the king of the sharks it's gone, i've released the seahorse, but when i try to go inside graham can't enter it's swiming close to the enter but sans result, and i'm catched every time what can I do ? please help me!!!!!!!!! :cry

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#8 Post by Erpy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:29 pm

Click the hand on the door in order to get a closeup. Swim closer to the door manually if necessary.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

thank's

#9 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:34 pm

you're an angel thanks thanks :)

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#10 Post by isabella » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:43 pm

I enter in thresor room but there are manny thresors and I met the hand of something and then the sharks are chatching me. I don't now what to doo because there are a lot of thresores what can I do I don't see the thiara , enithing,  please help me

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#11 Post by Erpy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:17 pm

Ignore the treasure. Get the item Neptune asked you to retrieve.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

help mee

#12 Post by isabella » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:40 am

I enter in the tresor room I have a boton on the right screen skip, then i enter and there are manny tresors and I don't now what to do, I put the hand on and the skark arrive, and if I loock at the tresor it's telling me that it the tresor who has been stoled where is the thiara what do I have to do please help mee. you are told me to ignore the tresor but I can go enny where else ; please help and manny thancks

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#13 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:57 am

You need to take the trident (not the tiara).

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#14 Post by isabella » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:04 am

yes I want to say trident, but I see the bedroom of |tresor| and I do not see  the trident, how I do to take it,because each time that I put my hand on the |tresor| the sharks arrive, I do not know how more what to do I have enough please help me I don't see anny trident , just alot of tresors, help meeeeeeeeeee please

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#15 Post by Gronagor » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:05 am

A trident:

:)

isabella
Royal Servant Status

thanks

#16 Post by isabella » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:12 am

thanck you verry much I didn't now that it looks like that a trident :rollin

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#17 Post by isabella » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:44 am

I fount the trident I am out of the tunel, but when I try to escape the  guardians are catchings me what do I do? the trident are speacking to me but I don't now what to doo I have to search an object or put an object on it ? please help I'm so happy that I have the trident but It's hard this game thanks

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#18 Post by Erpy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:49 am

The trident is magical and can change the form of things. For instance, you could try manipulating that illusionary wall you just came through.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#19 Post by isabella » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 am

thanks I will try but the voice speek to me just once I don't have other mesage that I can use the trident thanks again

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#20 Post by isabella » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:17 pm

:cry  I'm trying to escape but not succes, when I put my hand on the trident or anyting else nothing hapens and the only meage tht I have is tha I can dismout the seahorse because it's not safely and when I put my hand to the wall I have the seame mesage from the biggining of the game about the fish , I'm stoked please help because nothing's are going with the trident what do I have to doo pleae tell me thanks

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#21 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:35 pm

To turn the faux wall solid, you must click the trident icon on it.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

hagata's caverne

#22 Post by isabella » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:45 pm

tank you, you are so kind, to help me, but now I have another problem, i'm aut with the germ, and I'm in hagata's cave, but I don't now haw to recuperate the little bird from the cage because it's just in front of the wich and then I look all over to find something and she start to sing and then a mesage appears and she cach me; please help me and thanks

slowtwitch
Peasant Status

Re: help me please i'im stock in tehe world of sharks

#23 Post by slowtwitch » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 pm

sorry if this is rehashed ad nauseum, but I've got issues in the sharkee throne room. I slap the seahorse (great sentence), grab the triton, click on the "swimming man" icon in the tool bar, then start clicking furiously at the bottom of the screen, and absolutely nothing happens. The seahorse runs the sharks a bit, then they notice me, and I die. Every single time. I can click in other places in the room, and he'll swim towards it, but they're all in the opposite direction from the "out", so I die. I've tried using arrow keys and he still just sits there unless I move in a counterproductive direction, then I die.

Is this one of those things where I waited too long to save the game and can't help but run out of time? Or somehow I'm waiting too long to smack the seahorse? I've tried clicking in different places on the door beforehand, but that hasn't made a difference. Quite maddening.

Any help is appreciated.

slowtwitch
Peasant Status

Re: help me please i'im stock in tehe world of sharks

#24 Post by slowtwitch » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 am

NM - I think I saved it too late to get through, fixed by starting/saving from the shell door opening. Solved the rest of it too, pretty pleased about that. Now after those last two points... ;)