thanks ansd a little question aboutKing's quest III

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

isabella
Royal Servant Status

thanks ansd a little question aboutKing's quest III

#1 Post by isabella » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:24 pm

thanks at all the people who are helped me, I've finished the game and it was fantastic Il will be playing again soon . I would like to tell yo that I have downloaded the King Quest III, but is not so good that King Quest II, and the graphics are not so beautiful and I can play on full screen just a half of my monitor. But that's not a problem, but I don't understant what the young boy have to do, because every time he is walking throw the rooms of the enchanter's home he is getting catch and the enchanter tell him that he are descovered all his secrets and he kill him! even when I'm not doing annything he apears and he tel me that mesage! It's not good at all I'm disapointed . can anywone tel me something about this III edition . thanks alls.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Are you talking about Infamous Adventurers' KQ3-remake or the original? If it's the former, you'll need to ask around on their forums, since it's about their game.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by isabella » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 pm

I don't now if he is the original or not but I downloaded from infamous-adventures.com but is not so good that KQ II, I don't now what to say.... there are some ohter links to downloaded another games like KQ II, or somethings like that because I'd loved it! thans allot

AsianMusicGuy
Defense Minister Status

#4 Post by AsianMusicGuy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:22 am

No erpy she saying that kings quest II VGA+ is better then infamous advetures Kings quest III Now to answer your qustion isabella that is point of game to escape wizard abd cast spell on him abd return home

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

#5 Post by DrJones » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 am

Isabella, it's impossible to play King's Quest III without reading the manual first. Once you are done with it, ask any question about puzzles on Infamous-adventures forums. You may find the manual and a walkthrough in their page, too.

isabella
Royal Servant Status

#6 Post by isabella » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:10 pm

thanks you alls kisses

Broomie
The Enigma

#7 Post by Broomie » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:19 pm

If you go to Start>All Programs>King's Quest III>Setup than you can view the game in full screen.

Any problems you have though just view our walk through and help guide by clicking here.