Stuck to enter Fake wall underwater

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

sham
Peasant Status

Stuck to enter Fake wall underwater

#1 Post by sham » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:14 pm

hi everyone,i am new here.i hope you will help me.i play king quest2.i have stuck in fake wall entrance and perhaps need pray in church.i try many times in kolyma to enter in church before water world but every time it is locked and there is no fairy.How can i enter in church.please help me i will be very thankful to you.

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#2 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:55 pm

KQ2VGA+ is far different from the original game. You won't be able to get into the church until much later in the game. Don't worry about it. And there is no fairy in this version.

What exactly are you stick with? There are no dead ends in this game so you didn't miss anything.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Underwater wall

#3 Post by Brainiac » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:47 pm

MusicallyInspired wrote:What exactly are you stick with?
I stick with my friends; don't you, MI? :p

Anyways, sham said he's stuck on the false underwater wall.  Presumably, he's talking about the Sharkee's Domain.  sham, are you having trouble escaping the Sharkee guards chasing after you or is it something else?

sham
Peasant Status

king quest2

#4 Post by sham » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:54 am

there is no sharkee after me.when i try to enter in false wall of sharkee domain.it says "you need a light"because there is darkness.
and tell me an important thing,i have setup of king quest2 of 43mb.is that a true version or trial version?what i should do to proceed further.

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#5 Post by MusicallyInspired » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:33 pm

There is no trial version. You have to look for a light source. There is one underwater somewhere.

And oops, I meant "stuck."  :o