Really awesome game guys!!!

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

SierraFan1885
Royal Servant Status

Really awesome game guys!!!

#1 Post by SierraFan1885 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:25 pm

I just got done playing through your remake of King's Quest 2 for the first time, and I have to say I was impressed!! I have to confess that the earlier King's Quest games never really interested me that much, they always seemed like "loosely connected fairy tale references strung together to make a game", but when I heard your remake fleshed things out alot more, I had to try it out. Big Props for getting Josh Mandel to reprise Graham again...really gave the game that "official" feel.

The story kept me interested the entire time...as they say I couldn't put it down!!! It seemed very similiar to King's Quest 6 in some ways...with a "Girl in the Tower"...but like they say, like father like son!!!

Speaking of The Father...I gather that he's the reason that Alex was taken prior to 3, but was he supposed to be the cause of Mordack taking the castle in 5 as well? I always thought that it was Alex angering Mordack that caused that. It's a real shame y'all didn't get to do a Remake on KQ3, it would be interested to see how/if The Father would be tied in somehow.

I know the Silver Lining team is using the Black Cloak Society in thier game, are they using this version of KQ2 or the original as canon in their game? It would be interesting if The Father was in The Silver Lining...Graham and family team up against his arch-nemesis for the final time. Enough of my psycho-babble for now. We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.