Stuck in KQ2+

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

nevac
Peasant Status

Stuck in KQ2+

#1 Post by nevac » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 am

I've just started playing this game (KQ2 Ver3) and I'm enjoying it so far it's a great improvement over the original version so far but I was wondering if my copy isn't working properly as I've just made it to night time and I can't seem to find Possum on any screen after visiting her grandmother. I checked a walkthrough and she's not on the screen it says she should be on or any other screen so far. Also the walkthrough mentioned I'd get a cutscene after leaving the church and I havn't seen one yet is there something wrong with my game?

I'm running the game on
Windows Vista 64 Bit
Core i7 920
6GB RAM
nVidia Geforce GTX260

The rest of the game seems to run and look fine on this PC although when I do start the game for the 1st time the screen flashes/blinks several times but after that it's fine. It also does this on the KQ1 remake too though I managed to finish that game fine.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Stuck in KQ2+

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:40 am

Did you help the occupant in the haystack near the town gates yet? Possum's appearance is event-triggered in order to avoid dead-ends, so you must obtain the item from the haystack before she'll appear at night.

nevac
Peasant Status

Re: Stuck in KQ2+

#3 Post by nevac » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:47 am

Ok I figured out what the problem is turned out I forgot to pick up the bible page that falls out after you read it that triggered the cut scene and possum's night appearance thanks for that. I just finished the game too must say I'm very impressed by the changes in the storyline and overall it feels like a much better version then the original KQ2 in every way. My only complaint is some of the artwork particularly the way Graham looks but other then that the rest I enjoyed.