My greatest .... (beware very big spoiler)

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Marathonman
Peasant Status

My greatest .... (beware very big spoiler)

#1 Post by Marathonman » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:32 am

The introduction and the ending are real great (*applause*) and I loved the following much:
- the indroduction in the cellar of the antic shop, where Hagatha meets Angelina. Really funny.
- The Castle/Vampire/Werewolf story is one of the greatest story elements at all

The following riddle has gotten my brain to smoke and was really great implemented:
- Create the spell in the enchanters home and for all, the solution, how you get the clean crystal. I searched for it a long time, until I found out, that I carry it with me since the beginning. Very nice riddle.

Greetings Marathonman

edenwaith
Royal Servant Status

Re: My greatest .... (beware very big spoiler)

#2 Post by edenwaith » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:27 pm

I found that the clear crystal puzzle was annoying. I was searching around Kolyma for a while longer trying to find a clear crystal.

My favorite puzzle was probably the logic puzzle given by the two lion statues on the quartz island.

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#3 Post by MusicallyInspired » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm

I look at everything in my inventory just in case there is important information. I can't remember if I clued in right away about the clear crystal, but I don't remember it as being particularly frustrating.

edenwaith
Royal Servant Status

#4 Post by edenwaith » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:58 am

MusicallyInspired wrote:I look at everything in my inventory just in case there is important information. I can't remember if I clued in right away about the clear crystal, but I don't remember it as being particularly frustrating.
I think I encountered a similar roadblock in KQ7 when I didn't see the seed in the basket, since I needed to rotate the basket to see it (I think it was a basket...or some container of sorts). I had previously looked at the sword earlier in the game, but didn't think about the crystal that was briefly mentioned.