|AGDInteractive - Sierra Adventure Game Remakes Forum
|KQ2VGA Complete Fan Soundtrack
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||goatmeal [ Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:35 pm ]|
|Post subject:||KQ2VGA Complete Fan Soundtrack|
I've had these done for quite some time; now that I have access to a file-sharing service...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5AnJp ... sp=sharing
Attached is a link to the Complete Fan Soundtrack for "King's Quest II+: Romancing The Stones."
Most tracks are from Tom Lewandowski's KQ2+ Soundtrack release on his own website.
The remaining tracks were recorded using AGS JukeBox and SoundBlaster's "What You Hear" Audio Card option; while that's certainly not the optimum choice, it suffices for a fan soundtrack.
Aside from recording the missing tracks, please note that I have not edited them in any way. All in-game tracks that are designed to loop are lacking a "proper" ending and may stop abruptly.
* * * * * * * * * *
Many, many thanks to:
(1) Tom Lewandowski for providing not only providing most of the OGG tracks from his own website, but also providing the complete titled track list there as well.
Official KQ2+VGA Soundtrack
http://www.queststudios.com/quest/kq2rt ... music.html
http://www.queststudios.com/quest/kq2rt ... glist.html
(2) Sean Nichols ("NavyNuke") for creating AGS JukeBox version 2.1, which was used to play the missing tracks from the game's MUSIC.VOX file.
Please note that AGS JukeBox works with the MUSIC.VOX files from the following releases:
+ KQ1VGA (version 3.0)
+ KQ2+VGA (versions 1.0, 1.1 & 2.0)
+ QFG2VGA (versions 1.0 & 1.1)
AGS JukeBox will NOT work with AUDIO.VOX files from the following releases:
– KQ1VGA (versions 4.0 & 4.1)
– KQ2+VGA (version 3.1a, 3.1b & 3.1c)
– KQ3-Redux (versions 1.0 & 1.1)
– QFG2VGA (version 2.0)
(3) AGDI for expanding upon the original KQ2 story and making such a terrific game.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group