running around the swamp, i have seen the four quarters!!!

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

prince JMV
Peasant Status

running around the swamp, i have seen the four quarters!!!

#1 Post by prince JMV » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:15 am

I did the cottage stuff, did the church stuff.... ummm, am i missing something here.... just keep getting more and more swamp, is there a north south east west pattern i should follow, go ahead and spoil. this is getting ridiculous, i seem to be going in circles, and just as i think i made it, it kicks me right out of the swamp area!!!! grrrr, HELP! <p></p><i></i>

Wolfgang Abenteuer

Re: running around the swamp, i have seen the four quarters!

#2 Post by Wolfgang Abenteuer » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:40 am

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Spoilers below</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> then.<br><br><br><br><br>Take a good look at the letter you got from the bible in the church. Note that the first letter of each word is capitalized. Those are your directions through the swamp. The first word of the letter will start with "S", meaning you should go south. Follow the first letter of each word and you'll make it through the swamp.<br><br>~Wolfgang <p></p><i></i>

prince JMV
Peasant Status

HA HA!!!

#3 Post by prince JMV » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:41 am

You know, i was browsing around on different posts reading about easter eggs, and pow, it hit me!! LOL, thanks wolfgang, appreciate the speedy answer <p></p><i></i>

prince JMV
Peasant Status

finished the game

#4 Post by prince JMV » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:27 pm

thanks all for the help <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub57.ezboard.com/broyalquestfor ... jmv>prince JMV</A> at: 2/5/03 7:29:44 am<br></i>