Awesome game!

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Hydra
Peasant Status

Awesome game!

#1 Post by Hydra » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:32 pm

Just wanted to compliment the Anonymous Game Designers and the rest of the people who helped creating the game with the awesome work they did on King's Quest 2 VGA.<br><br>I've been a huge fan of the Siera quest series for quite some time. Not during the days that the first ones came out, as I was simply too young back then to be able to play them, but ever since 1994 when I received my first copy of a Sierra game (it was Leisure Suit Larry 1). Since then, I've been collecting the quest games for some years. I didn't have internet back then, so it was quite a search to come by those games - relatives, friends, schoolmates, all of them I asked if they had any of those games that I could copy, and finally I got quite a large collection of them. <br><br>King's Quest 2 was always a poor part in the King's Quest series in my opinion, as it lacked a thorough storyline and plot, the element that made games like King's Quest 6 so good. On playing your remake, I was astouned, not only because of the great graphics (I still love (S)VGA graphics - personally I couldn't care less about 3D and all of that crap), but also because of the deep plot with many unexpected twists in it. So I'll say to you 'well done' and am looking forward to any other games that you'll revamp or make. <p></p><i></i>