First Break In - Hiding Issue

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

AtypicalChuck
Peasant Status

First Break In - Hiding Issue

#1 Post by AtypicalChuck » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:39 pm

I was having a big problem with the first break in house; in the original I was able to type "hide" and I would automatically hide in a corner by the table when the not-so-drunk brother came home and the second time it would let me hide in the wardrobe. However I was at a loss as to how the new game deals with this as anywhere I go in the room I am still caught.

It seems a little obscure (I know it's supposed to be challenging!) but considering how simple it was in the original why not let you hide in the wardrobe both times or give a clue that the table is a good place to click on? Then again maybe it was just me :3

oxygen1234
Peasant Status

Re: First Break In - Hiding Issue

#2 Post by oxygen1234 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:41 pm

I hid in the wardrobe twice by clicking the hand icon on it.

AtypicalChuck
Peasant Status

#3 Post by AtypicalChuck » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

That's weird, I was clicking it as the first guy was talking outside and the doors on the thing just opened and closed; taunting me with the illusion of safety within D:

AtypicalChuck
Peasant Status

#4 Post by AtypicalChuck » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Ok, on a second run through I figured that it will let me hide in the wardrobe at the moment just before they come in but not before. Guess the old way polluted my logic XD