Can't talk to Julanar.

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

MusicLady1724
Peasant Status

Can't talk to Julanar.

#1 Post by MusicLady1724 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:51 pm

I've played this remake before and didn't have this problem, but for some reason this time around I can't talk to Julanar. Every time I try to it just basically says I suck at talking and leaves it at that. Nothing happens when I give her the water or earth, but I do get points. I have checked countless walkthroughs and according to all of the ones I've found I have done everything I need to up to this point, including talking to Aziza and everything, so I don't understand what's going on. I've never had this happen to me. I'm a thief. Any help??

adeyke

Re: Can't talk to Julanar.

#2 Post by adeyke » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 am

You seem to be missing a step between giving the earth and speaking. It's your chance to be a tree-hugger.

MusicLady1724
Peasant Status

Re: Can't talk to Julanar.

#3 Post by MusicLady1724 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

I figured out the problem. I had to keep trying it over and over until it would work. I noticed my Vitality went up, so I must not have had enough of that (though I don't know what that has to do with talking). Either way, just making him talk over and over seemed to work! Thanks for your help, I appreciate the reply.