Exits when windowed

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

SSH
Peasant Status

Exits when windowed

#1 Post by SSH » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Its a bit annoying that you sometime have to click right on the edge of a screen to get your chap to the exit, especially in windowed mode where you find yourself accidentally clicking the border of the window instead. Can't the exits be made a wee bit bigger?

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Exits when windowed

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:15 pm

In such cases, it's probably best to use the arrow keys to exit off the screen edge. The risk of widening the exits would probably open up more cans of worms at this point, which would require too much additional testing when the large majority of players will just play in full mode anyway.

MacGyver
Royal Servant Status

Re: Exits when windowed

#3 Post by MacGyver » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:52 pm

I'm playing with Windowed mode and yeah I use the arrow keys to exit. Had to use Windowed mode because in full screen, the display is still skewed like 10% off to the right of the screen despite adjusting it maximum to the left. Can't adjust my screen any further. So I used Erpy's Alt-letterbox mode and got it to work in full screen only to find out I couldn't restore my game. Oh well, I'm just at the very beginning stage of the game.