It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Post-Rasier Combat Question ***Spoiler***
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 pm 
Royal Servant Status

Yay! I no longer have a cowardly saurus! That is AWESOME!!

What to the indicates on the lower left mean after you've been thrown off though?

Post subject: Re: Post-Rasier Combat Question ***Spoiler***
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:47 pm 
The Prince of Shapeir

I really though this would have been one of the FIRST new features to be found. It took over a day before someone even noticed it.:rollin I guess most players really don't venture out into the desert in the Raseir portion of the game!

The bars at the bottom are a meter. Once all the heads turn green you can remount by pressing the remount key. Note that you have to be standing on the same row where you got knocked off.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm 
Royal Servant Status

Wasnt fighting on a saurus featured on the original QG2 box art? I can't remember and don't have the box any more.

<khalek> this is not #perl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 pm 
Royal Servant Status

Anonymous Game Creator 2 wrote:
I really though this would have been one of the FIRST new features to be found. It took over a day before someone even noticed it.:rollin I guess most players really don't venture out into the desert in the Raseir portion of the game!

The bars at the bottom are a meter. Once all the heads turn green you can remount by pressing the remount key. Note that you have to be standing on the same row where you got knocked off.

Thanks - I was thinking it was about remounting - but when it didn't work I was confused (of course, I was not on the same row, so that explains it)!

I love what you guys have done with the game. Last night i was thinking i would just steam roll through the ending as I have done many times before. But iblis still got out several times before i won! (I still had to lower the skill level for the khaveen fight)

Not only did you guys make an old game new again - you made it challenging for people like me who have been fans since I was 10.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 pm 
Slacker of Shapeir

I also just found this and holy cow that looks like a lot of work for something people might miss. Because I read in another thread that you lose all your money in Raseir I spent it all on potions and subsequently didn't have enough to brie Ugarte with so I went out to the desert yo fight some brigands for it and was so shocked I think I peed myself a little bit.

Calik Status: Hero of Speilburg Has become the Prince of Shapier and a Hero among Tarnans, after freeing the Mordavians from eternal fear he was zapped to the land of Silmaria where an import bug has him trapped between worlds.
4/5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm 
Royal Servant Status

I forgot that you lose all your money and lost about 200 dinars. I had no potions and only one dagger as well.
Whoops :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm 
Forum Administrator

Quote:
I also just found this and holy cow that looks like a lot of work for something people might miss.

If I only worked on stuff people were guaranteed to find (particularly if they rush through), this game would have been released a year ago already.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 pm 
Knight Status

I remember asking that same question on this forum like 2 years ago about why your second saurus runs away in the original and I got response about all the coding that would have had to be done. I'm no where near the rasier yet but that was one thing I was definitely going to try before see what you did with it and now I have it to look forward too. Seems like there's alot of little extra goodies in this one...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 pm 
Royal Vizier Status

I'll tell ya - the saurus makes quick work of enemies. He rocks.

Bt