Purpose of the Ghoul Head?

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

AlastorBosch
Peasant Status

Purpose of the Ghoul Head?

#1 Post by AlastorBosch » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:52 am

I don't recall being able to pick up a ghoul's head in the original, and so I thought 'Neat, a new trophy for the guild hall.' No joy. Also, Harik won't take it (thought maybe he would like to poke at the thing and see what makes it tick). So what purpose does the ghoul's head serve? And...damn those things are nasty in this version. Also, I think those Terrorsauri (plural?) are scared of me- haven't seen a single one. I've seen a boat load of Brigands, Jackalmen, and scorpions though.

Colchek
Peasant Status

Re: Purpose of the Ghoul Head?

#2 Post by Colchek » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:54 am

I ran into a Terrorsaurus, and I have to say, they are much nastier this time around. They can rip you to pieces fast if you don't dodge their attacks. I find it refreshing, it makes it that much more satisfying to finally slay the sucker. :)

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#3 Post by Erpy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 am

Give it to Uhura. She'll take it.

HoustonDragon
Peasant Status

#4 Post by HoustonDragon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 pm

AlastorBosch wrote:I don't recall being able to pick up a ghoul's head in the original, and so I thought 'Neat, a new trophy for the guild hall.' No joy.
It's never let me pick one up (especially now that I can't loot their claws). Is this a random chance? :(

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#5 Post by Erpy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 pm

You can loot the claws if your hero has a reason to loot the claws.

As for the head, you can only get it if it falls off AND your hero has an idea of what to do with it.

ulmont
Royal Servant Status

#6 Post by ulmont » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Erpy wrote:As for the head, you can only get it if it falls off AND your hero has an idea of what to do with it.
I got it but I had no idea what to do with it, so I eventually dropped it. Can I get another one?

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#7 Post by Erpy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Sorry, but no. You can only pick up one per game. You can't get another one if you drop the first one.