Thanks AGDI. The wait was worth it!

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

joe17301
Peasant Status

Thanks AGDI. The wait was worth it!

#1 Post by joe17301 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 am

Hi guys,

There's no question that the Quest for Glory series of games is my favourite. I've been playing them for years, and have finished them all multiple times with each character class... it's probably wasn't a healthy way of growing up but hey, it sure was fun! After the QFG1 VGA remake came out, QFG2 became, in my mind at least, the "ugly duckling" of the series, even though it had a great story. I just finished the game as a fighter and wow. The game looks and sounds great and what's better is, everything somehow fits in. It looks, sounds and feels like the original. What you guys have done is amazing! You've captured all the magic that made QFG so great for me all those years ago and somehow made becoming a paladin exciting even though I've seen it all before, many times. The new combat system is fantastic... the fight with Khaveen was great.

8 years of waiting for this sequel and... just wow. The wait was sure worth it :) Thanks a lot you guys for all your hard work, I'll head off and get my copy of Al Emmo now 'cos it's pretty much the only way I can show my thanks!

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Thanks AGDI. The wait was worth it!

#2 Post by Erpy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 am

Thanks for the compliments. Before the release, some people expected to be disappointed since it was "just a direct remake". I'm happy everybody's so enthusiastic about it.