Where to practice climbing?

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Paladinlover
Knight Status

Where to practice climbing?

#1 Post by Paladinlover » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 pm

You know, one problem with QFG 2 original (yes, we can finally call it that! :D ) was that it had no way of mastering the climbing skill. The Griffin cliff could be used to practice, but when you reached a certain point, you couldn't do it anymore (something about 'with your skill, you know it's too dangerous' or something like that). But I heard that you guys included a way that it could be mastered in the game.

Right now, I'm playing Felix, my super-hybrid character (fighter-everything) and I mastered all the skills except for communication and climbing. Communcation, as I've seen, is when you bargain a lot (but would talking regularly also do the trick? If so, can I try the greeting trick? :D), but thus far, I didn't find anything related to climbing.

So any hints or tips on mastering it? Thanks in advance.

Till next time stay cool 8))

adeyke

Re: Where to practice climbing?

#2 Post by adeyke » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 pm

There's something in the desert that you can climb. I found that just buying flowers and giving them away was a fast way to get both communication and honor.

CoredesatChikai
Peasant Status

#3 Post by CoredesatChikai » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Talk to the griffin repeatedly to increase communication and intelligence.

You can practice climbing on the tree in the oasis.

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#4 Post by Paladinlover » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Well for honor, I normally give to the musician in the gate plaza. I see that you guys listened to my advice and made it possible to give him dinars! :D

Till next time stay cool :cool: