Starting a list of all the new features

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

OmerMor
Peasant Status

Starting a list of all the new features

#1 Post by OmerMor » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi,
I started a short list of all the new features.
I'd love to get help from the community for this.
The list is currently in the Talk Page of the Quest for Glory 2 wikipedia article.

-- Omer.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Starting a list of all the new features

#2 Post by Erpy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Hmmm, I dunno. Part of me questions whether listing every hidden extra is a smart idea or a quick way to spoil people.

Sinergy
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Sinergy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Considering how long it took for this game to be released and how long it has been released I wish people weren't so quick to spoil these things. How often do you get to relive a great game that gets such a face lift? Once a week, IF you're lucky ;)

Spanky
Royal Servant Status

#4 Post by Spanky » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:27 pm

I don't think you developers should be revealing any of the eggs, but I think it'd be cool for us players to compile a list of the easter eggs together. I barely have time to play through the game, much less search for all of the cool goodies added in, so it's fun to check out what I'm missing. But if you don't want the game to be spoiled, then don't check the list!

Red CyricZ
Peasant Status

#5 Post by Red CyricZ » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 pm

On the wiki page? I get that you're just dropping it all on the Talk page, but still I've never approved of the idea of cluttering up wiki pages with info that doesn't really pertain to how an encylopedia article should look.

In my FAQ, I plan on describing major new sidequests in detail (ie. the grafitti and The Fifth), but I'm still unsure about an Easter Egg section. >_>

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#6 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:39 am

To "Magicana", the person who keeps changing the "Quest for Glory II" Wikipedia release date to the 25th August, stop doing that, would you?

Eriq and I commenced uploading the files to the website at around 11:53pm on 24th of August. Thus, the official release of the files from our computers to the Internet was initiated on that date.