Making Money?

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

SenorBurrito
Peasant Status

Making Money?

#1 Post by SenorBurrito » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:51 am

Firstly since this is my first post I want to say how good this remake is I could never handle the text parser but this is excellent so thanks everyone, and the comabat system, after some practice, is awesome. I was just wondering if I want to be a paladin do I need to buy the katta's pin because I have given Harik all the components of ghoul claws and scorpion tails he needs and I can only find jackalmen every now and then, is there a faster way to make money? Or do I only need enough to keep my pill supply up after I have my other essentials?
Cheers

Asrai
Royal Servant Status

Re: Making Money?

#2 Post by Asrai » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:58 am

Don't worry. Within a few game days, you'll earn yourself a substantial reward. In the mean time, you really only need to keep enough money on hand to keep yourself stocked with the necessities. Money is really not a problem in this game. (Though in the EGA version too much money and no place to store it was quite an issue. I love that storage chest. :D )

Also, you'll know it when the time is right to get the katta's pin.