Tales of the Past (Shameen, Shema and Ego)

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

AlastorBosch
Peasant Status

Tales of the Past (Shameen, Shema and Ego)

#1 Post by AlastorBosch » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 pm

After seeing Morningstar's screenshot, I began to wonder if there was a series of events like those. Did you all find them too? Every evening at midnight 'just' before they go to bed, you can sit and chat with the Kattas, learning a little more about their lives and time prior to meeting Ego. Very neat little touch.

The Phlegm Master
Peasant Status

Re: Tales of the Past (Shameen, Shema and Ego)

#2 Post by The Phlegm Master » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:39 am

How many of these midnight meetings with Shameen and Shema can you have?

I tried to check every night, but the last one didn't end on any sort of "final" note. Just the kattas talking about having to spend the winter in Spielburg, getting their inn running.

It was a wonderful feature though, as was actually showing them waking you up to go to Raseir, and all the katta merchants wishing you good luck etc.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#3 Post by Erpy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:27 pm

There are 16 meetings in total, but if you miss the 15th due to needing to be at EOF, the 15th and 16th will be fused together. That's the only exception. You know you'll have seen them all when Shameen speaks his "things have come full circle"-line and after you click "bottom's up", the hero automatically leaves for his room.

If the last meeting you got to see mentioned the winter in Spielburg, my guess is you missed 4 of them or so. Especially if you're a thief, it can be tight timing, but it's possible to get all meetings with all classes, due to the EOF-thing I mentioned.

(Disclaimer: I should point out that most of what you read in there is deduced or made up. It's not officially approved by the Coles, so it's fanfic or whatever you wish to call it. Just in case people were curious.)

XboxNation
Peasant Status

#4 Post by XboxNation » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Erpy wrote:There are 16 meetings in total, but if you miss the 15th due to needing to be at EOF, the 15th and 16th will be fused together. That's the only exception. You know you'll have seen them all when Shameen speaks his "things have come full circle"-line and after you click "bottom's up", the hero automatically leaves for his room.

If the last meeting you got to see mentioned the winter in Spielburg, my guess is you missed 4 of them or so. Especially if you're a thief, it can be tight timing, but it's possible to get all meetings with all classes, due to the EOF-thing I mentioned.

(Disclaimer: I should point out that most of what you read in there is deduced or made up. It's not officially approved by the Coles, so it's fanfic or whatever you wish to call it. Just in case people were curious.)

OMG that is totally awesome, hardcoded fanfic, so hardcore!!!