Loot from jackalmen

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

nuble
Peasant Status

Loot from jackalmen

#1 Post by nuble » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 pm

I noticed that when i kill them in one single pile, i tend to get less dinar per jackalman than i would if i downed them seperately on the 5 cells. I rarely get <=3 dinar per jackalman this way, it's almost always at least 4 dinar, and sometimes up to 6. In a pile of 3, however, it's usually only around 8 or 9 dinar.

Working as intended?

gamecreator
Knight Status

Re: Loot from jackalmen

#2 Post by gamecreator » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Likely just the luck of the draw and because of this...
... remember to save your game just before you click the hand on the pile. If you don't get enough money (within limits), restore and click again. The money you receive is calculated when you search bodies.

gamemaniax
Peasant Status

#3 Post by gamemaniax » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 pm

holy cow! i did just that before looking at this msg. separate bodies = more loot :D

Sinergy
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Sinergy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:25 pm

On the other hand, you could just kill a bunch of ghouls and scorps one night and have enough cash for all your sick dastardly needs instead of killing packs of J-men which takes more time and button pressing.

gamemaniax
Peasant Status

#5 Post by gamemaniax » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 am

Sinergy wrote:On the other hand, you could just kill a bunch of ghouls and scorps one night and have enough cash for all your sick dastardly needs instead of killing packs of J-men which takes more time and button pressing.
unless u buy more poison cure pills,they have caps for tails n claws.

nuble
Peasant Status

#6 Post by nuble » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Indeed. I've reached both caps, maxed all stats but luck, and am now trying to stock up on potions; 8400 weight limit is surprisingly difficult to fill up with just pills.

Didn't expect supplying uhura with salad would net so much comm points, though.