What happened to Pick Up?

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

haseth
Peasant Status

What happened to Pick Up?

#1 Post by haseth » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 am

How come there's no pick up option in the inventory window like the QFG1-VGA remake? I remember you could throw daggers in the original and then just pick them up. Why was the option removed?

adeyke

Re: What happened to Pick Up?

#2 Post by adeyke » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:12 am

If you want to temporarily remove an item from your inventory, just use the chest in your room. If you want to permanently get of something, drop it. And thrown daggers can be picked up just by clicking the hand on the ground (or the monster they hit). So there's really no need for the "pick up" option.

CGG
Royal Servant Status

Re: What happened to Pick Up?

#3 Post by CGG » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:51 pm

haseth wrote:How come there's no pick up option in the inventory window like the QFG1-VGA remake? I remember you could throw daggers in the original and then just pick them up. Why was the option removed?
I was disappointed the parser didn't like the following:

-pick up Dinarzad
-pick up Zayishia
-pick up Aziza

Even after bragging about all the elementals i defeated, they still put me down, and Dinarzad even insults me (in a backhanded way) (you also get a backhanded complement when you are there as she opens up shop). fun to try! Zayishia calls me a cad!