Stuck at Fighter's Endgame

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Asrai
Royal Servant Status

Stuck at Fighter's Endgame

#1 Post by Asrai » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am

I can't believe I'm actually stuck! :o Perhaps it's the eons since I last played a fighter, but I can't do anything! I defeated Khaveen and ran out onto the balcony. Djinni tells me that I've triggered a spell on that statue, and my hero goes into battle stance. Then that's it. All I can do is hack uselessly at the statue, or parry non-existant blows. The monster isn't moving, and I have no access to my menu. The mouse is simply the arror cursor and right clicking doesn't change it.

So either there is some odd glitching going on here, or I'm missing something really obvious. If it is the former, let me know and I'll post the save game. If it's the latter, no spoilers please, just give me a hint to get things moving once again. Thanks. :)

hypn
Royal Servant Status

Re: Stuck at Fighter's Endgame

#2 Post by hypn » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Try pressing "ESC" (escape) to run away from battle... I had a similar issue as a thief

Asrai
Royal Servant Status

Re: Stuck at Fighter's Endgame

#3 Post by Asrai » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 pm

:lol Yep, that did the trick. I can't believe I didn't think of that! Thanks. :)