Thanks from Denmark

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

StageLXdk
Peasant Status

Thanks from Denmark

#1 Post by StageLXdk » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Dear, dear guys of AGDI,

Allow me to express my sincerest gratitude, thanks etc, for the amazing achievement that is Quest for Glory II VGA.
I am just one of your many devoted fans from Denmark. Yes, it's a global phenomenon! As it well should be!
What you have done is nothing short of a miracle. It shows that love and passion goes an extremely long way, and I really mean it, when I say that you guys makes the world a nicer place. We don't know each other, but you make me smile. And that says something!
Eight long years you've spent making it. And eight long years, I've been waiting for it. Heck, at one point I thought you'd abandoned it, since the development diaries didn't get updated for a long time. But you didn't abandon it. You perfected it!
You didn't just make a great game, you've honoured an long-lost era.
From the bottom of my heart: thank you so much!

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Thanks from Denmark

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:14 am

Thanks, it's really cool to see QFG fans from all over the world uniting to play these games once more. In the 90's, I personally never knew anyone else who had even heard of a QFG game, let alone played one. It always seemed to be overshadowed by the popularity of KQ, which everyone knew and talked about. So, naturally, I was quite surprised when I first got the Internet, to see how large the QFG fan-following really was around the rest of the world.

Have fun!