FAQ Updated! (Version 1.1)

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Red CyricZ
Peasant Status

FAQ Updated! (Version 1.1)

#1 Post by Red CyricZ » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:48 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin ... 2659/53981

Additions include several sidequest-type things, a few additions to things I was missing, and some corrections, not all of which I can remember off the top of my head.

Please critique and enjoy. :-D

shikadi
Peasant Status

Re: FAQ Updated! (Version 1.1)

#2 Post by shikadi » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:12 am

Looks good so far!

In the thief walkthrough you should add how to get out of the jail cell with the rusty nail (if you don't have the pin to pick the lock with). I don't know if you missed any alternative solutions, but keep in mind that people might only check your walkthrough when they get stuck so they might have missed some points.

Also, make sure you add how to get the blue frog.

CoredesatChikai
Peasant Status

#3 Post by CoredesatChikai » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:36 am

Nice work on the FAQ, I'm a big fan of your work. :D

I don't know of anything else to add off the top of my head at the moment (might change when I go through the game again), but it's also possible to die in the guard's house by trying to leave the house too early. You can also die here by casting Fetch on the pottery, much like in the metal worker's house.

Crowley9
Royal Servant Status

#4 Post by Crowley9 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 am

Wow, I had no idea the furnishings were determined by such varied variables. For Saba's weaving, after a bit of experimenting it seems that one time cycle equals two restored stamina points when just randomly walking around.