HELP game Screen

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

gogogoff
Royal Servant Status

HELP game Screen

#1 Post by gogogoff » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:18 am

the game is 3 inches to the right, IE it is cutting off the right hand side, and there is a black strip on the left

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: HELP game Screen

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:32 am

Sounds like you need to adjust your monitor settings for the resolution you're running the game in. Simply use your monitor controls to adjust the screen settings and it will "remember" them for all subsequent times you play the game in that resolution.

gogogoff
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by gogogoff » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 am

Anonymous Game Creator 2 wrote:Sounds like you need to adjust your monitor settings for the resolution you're running the game in. Simply use your monitor controls to adjust the screen settings and it will "remember" them for all subsequent times you play the game in that resolution.
what should I put them too, and how wold i go about that ?

Schloss Ritter
Knight Status

#4 Post by Schloss Ritter » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:05 pm

Should be button(s) on the front of the monitor (maybe behind a flap) to adjust the centering and sizing of the display horizontally, vertically, etc.

gogogoff
Royal Servant Status

#5 Post by gogogoff » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:29 am

Schloss Ritter wrote:Should be button(s) on the front of the monitor (maybe behind a flap) to adjust the centering and sizing of the display horizontally, vertically, etc.

do you know where i would find that on a laptop ?

CoredesatChikai
Peasant Status

#6 Post by CoredesatChikai » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:04 am

gogogoff wrote:
Schloss Ritter wrote:Should be button(s) on the front of the monitor (maybe behind a flap) to adjust the centering and sizing of the display horizontally, vertically, etc.

Your laptop should have a function button; look at your number keys and see if there are controls for the monitor that can be used with that button.

gogogoff
Royal Servant Status

#7 Post by gogogoff » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:41 am

CoredesatChikai wrote:
gogogoff wrote:

Your laptop should have a function button; look at your number keys and see if there are controls for the monitor that can be used with that button.

I know about the Function button, its just the next one I hit that I cant find