Minor door bug

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Xandarius
Royal Servant Status

Minor door bug

#1 Post by Xandarius » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:48 am

At the end of Kudra Darb there are three doors, one of which is smack-dab in the middle. When clicking the hand on the middle door and selecting "Listen at door", "Knock on door", or "Open door", the hero walks to the left door and performs the action there. However, if you select "Pick Lock", he walks to the middle door like he's supposed to.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Minor door bug

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:33 am

Which version of the game are you running? I believe this bug was addressed in v1.1.

Xandarius
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by Xandarius » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:04 am

Sorry, I'm running version 1.0. I'll make sure to include the version the next time I feel the urge to report a bug.

Schrijvertje
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Schrijvertje » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 am

I think you should be aware you'll probably get many bug reports from people still playing v1.0, which you might have solved for v1.1.

I downloaded v1.0 the same day it was released. I'm now on day 15. I would've downloaded v1.1 while I was on day 11, but fortunately I noticed save games aren't transferable; so I'll only get that version when I'm finished with my current playthrough.