Im kinda stuck.. need help @_@ (on day 4)

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Metal_Snake
Peasant Status

Im kinda stuck.. need help @_@ (on day 4)

#1 Post by Metal_Snake » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Warning.. some spoilers ahad, so if you wants to help but dont wants to see.. dont :)

ok, so i've kinda done everything i could untill now. (day 4-5) by the way, i got into Aziza's house just by guessing what answers to answer her questions.. from what i've readed here, you should be able to get accsses her by talking to Omar? (and where do you find Omar anyway?)

anyway, i've captured the Fire Elemental into the lamp, dunno what to do with it..

Places i found at the desert: the Dervish guy, the Griffin that sleeps over the mountian, and the Tree lady. But that didnt found anything but slaying monsters all the time. (im a Warrior).
im sure there are more places at the desert, just didnt found them.. im kinda going nutz because been searched the desert for hours i think. Im prettey much sure should have found some places around the desert to continoue my quest. If there are any, Please just tell me how to reach them and if i should have known how to reach them by talking to somebody. Been in all shops and things inside the city.

One thing that intresting me, is the guy you fight with on the Fire Avenue when you get out of it.. wtf was that? beaten him but he ran. :)

still i wasnt able to get into the Palace and meet the Sultan (reminder im on day 4-5) should i've meet him untill now?...

And, should i have bought the Trashcan from the merchent near the Inn? or its just nothing important..

Well, I dont want you to ruine me the game if you dont have to, Just tell me if i should do something like going somewhere at the desert / i dont know what, or just keep passing the days for furture events.. (like the Fire elemental one).

Thanks for the help. :)

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Im kinda stuck.. need help @_@ (on day 4)

#2 Post by Erpy » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:13 am

Metal_Snake wrote:Warning.. some spoilers ahad, so if you wants to help but dont wants to see.. dont :)

ok, so i've kinda done everything i could untill now. (day 4-5) by the way, i got into Aziza's house just by guessing what answers to answer her questions.. from what i've readed here, you should be able to get accsses her by talking to Omar? (and where do you find Omar anyway?)
Omar can be found at the inn at certain days, performing. His first performance is on the evening of day 3.
anyway, i've captured the Fire Elemental into the lamp, dunno what to do with it..
Keep hold of him. You'll need him later, much later.
Places i found at the desert: the Dervish guy, the Griffin that sleeps over the mountian, and the Tree lady. But that didnt found anything but slaying monsters all the time. (im a Warrior).
im sure there are more places at the desert, just didnt found them.. im kinda going nutz because been searched the desert for hours i think. Im prettey much sure should have found some places around the desert to continoue my quest. If there are any, Please just tell me how to reach them and if i should have known how to reach them by talking to somebody. Been in all shops and things inside the city.
There's an oasis in the desert. The gate guard knows where it is. That's the only other thing you'll find in the desert for now.
One thing that intresting me, is the guy you fight with on the Fire Avenue when you get out of it.. wtf was that? beaten him but he ran. :)
It's a secret enemy.
still i wasnt able to get into the Palace and meet the Sultan (reminder im on day 4-5) should i've meet him untill now?...
You won't be invited into the palace until you've beaten the game.
And, should i have bought the Trashcan from the merchent near the Inn? or its just nothing important..
The trashcan is just for decoration of your room. Nothing important.
Well, I dont want you to ruine me the game if you dont have to, Just tell me if i should do something like going somewhere at the desert / i dont know what, or just keep passing the days for furture events.. (like the Fire elemental one).
You can beat the game without entering the desert even once. (though you'll miss several things) Just practice your skills as much as you can until you get to a day where something happens.

Metal_Snake
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Metal_Snake » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 am

There's an oasis in the desert. The gate guard knows where it is. That's the only other thing you'll find in the desert for now.

Well, gotta say thats kind of dissapointment, because tought you progress your game through the desert and not by only staying at the city... but nevermind :P

Thanks for the answers.. Guess just need to keep passing the days for now. ;)

Metal_Snake
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Metal_Snake » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 pm

By the way, is there a way to meet that "Secret Enemy" again from the Fire Avenue and kill him.. ?

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#5 Post by Erpy » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Yeah, but you need to meet him 4 times in total. In the right places and under the right conditions. Pay attention to the word on the street.