need save file for a thief

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

schwartr
Peasant Status

need save file for a thief

#1 Post by schwartr » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Hi all,
I finally downloaded Quest for glory 2 and decided to give the entire series a run through using the same character. I spent hours maxing my skills in this game and now I am forced to restart since I forgot one single item. This kinda sucks and has pretty much destroyed my excitement about playing the games again since I have to waste many more hours getting back to the same point.

I was playing as a thief and I just got locked up but forgot to get the pin to show the katta. I wanted to max my stats for each game and play through each one, but I dont feel like wasting my time all over again. I was hoping someone had a thief file (hopefully with high stats) right around the time you get to the next city or have to steal the falcon.

Thanks

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: need save file for a thief

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 pm

You do not actually need the pin in order to progress. If you forgot the pin, there's another item hidden inside the jail cell for thieves which can assist you in escaping.

The only dead-ends in the remake are the type that you can intentionally force upon yourself, such as obtaining an important item and then going out of your way to drop it.