Franc's house

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Rocier
Peasant Status

Franc's house

#1 Post by Rocier » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 am

Franc is a smelly jerk and I'd like to rob him.

When you get your Lock picking skill up to 200 you can pick the lock on his door, but he kills me with his sword and boots and such! Is there any way around this?

Paladinlover
Knight Status

Re: Franc's house

#2 Post by Paladinlover » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:14 am

Who is that guy?

Edit: Nevermind, I just remembered

Till next time stay cool 8))

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#3 Post by Erpy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 am

Franc will catch you if you try to pick the lock on his door too many times in a row. So don't.

knoxjeff
Peasant Status

#4 Post by knoxjeff » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm

I have my lock picking skill up to 200 and cannot get inside Franc's quarters. I did it first with a Magic User with no go, and I thought maybe I needed a toolkit instead of just a pick so I started a Thief and got my lock picking up to 200. This didn't work either.
Have you actually gotten inside his house to see him kill you with his sword or boot? I made sure to never pick his door with my thief until lock picking was 200. First try ever and it made a noise. Second try and Restore/Restart/Quit screen comes up. With my magic user I practiced on Franc's door and I could pick it three times before dying.

I wish someone could give a definitive answer as to whether or not it is possible to break into Franc's quarters successfully.

adeyke

#5 Post by adeyke » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:28 pm

It's not possible to actually enter his house or rob him.