barely managed to finish, awesome game!

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Seraphina004
Knight Status

barely managed to finish, awesome game!

#1 Post by Seraphina004 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey, I won QFGII as a fighter about a week ago, I have been to busy to come to this site and talk about it til now. It is a great game. I must admit I only had 6 health points when I won the game, so my hero barely hang in there after he defeated Ad Avis.

Seraphina004
Knight Status

Re: barely managed to finish, awesome game!

#2 Post by Seraphina004 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Anyway, I just wanted to say I really liked the game. I like the characters and the way they are realistic. The story of Julanar was really sad, shows how horrible men can be. Reminds me of the Greek myth of Daphne and Apollo. Sexual abuse does a lot of harm to the heart, soul and mind, any kind of abuse is hard to get over. Aziza is really cool, so is Zayisha. I'd like to know more about their stories. Perhaps I could invent and write a background story for my character?

Zachski
Peasant Status

Re: barely managed to finish, awesome game!

#3 Post by Zachski » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:38 am

First of all, Sierra created this game first, AGDI "merely" remade it. So, your appreciation should be directed at Sierra :D

Second of all, sure, if you want to, you can create a background story for your character. That's what the guide makers did with Devon Aidendale, the unofficial name for the hero in the official walkthroughs. If it makes you enjoy the game more, go ahead!