Pizza elemental bug

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Jack Stryker
Peasant Status

Pizza elemental bug

#1 Post by Jack Stryker » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:48 am

This happened to me once before, years ago, but at that time I had no idea what triggered it. I think I may have a better idea now.

When he's getting ready to lasso you with his tongue, pressing escape seems to make him freeze in place, while 3 pizzas fall in the same places continuously. This leaves you free to walk right up to him and hack away at him, without ever getting attacked in any way. It also has a tendacy to freeze your character in place, however; which means you'll have to control+alt+delete your way out of the game. So beware.

I know it seems pretty cheap, but... if you've found yourself dying to him countless times- due to backing away from his moving tentacles, only to walk right under a falling pizza and have an endless amount of them falling on you, with no way to get out of their path- does he really deserve a fair fight?

Also, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I was playing as a wizard both times it happened.