You have chosen....*spoilers*

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: You have chosen....*spoilers*

#126 Post by Erpy » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:11 am

You can survive without shelter longer than you can survive without water. Also, even if you KNEW how to fish, you'd still be lacking both the food itself (life fish) and the tools to utilize. (fishing pole)

billyhtchcoc
Peasant Status

#127 Post by billyhtchcoc » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 pm

euroq wrote:You can survive without food for months. . .
Oh, don't I wish I were you! The average length of time you can live without food (according to medical doctors) is 4 to 6 weeks, so maybe you can survive for month (maybe a week or so longer) without food, but not much longer.

Yes, studies say that you can live for longer if you're obese before the starvation begins, but usually the cardiovascular health of those who are enormously obese isn't that great to begin with and the strains on one's cardiac health usually contribute to death in starvation-related fatalities.

Allronix
Peasant Status

#128 Post by Allronix » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:26 am

Actually, this one I figured out immediately. Good old Abraham Maslow.

The base need is food, because without a full stomach, you cannot have the energy or thought process to do anything else. (physiologial/base need)

The second was tougher, and I almost picked the book. However, I took the tools instead, as they represent the means of making shelter (security need, the next step in the pyramid)

The third was, of course, the book. Knowledge is wealth that can never be stolen, save by a drastic change in health.

Lastly was the jewel. You can't eat gold. Neither will it keep you warm at night, and it is a temporary means of bettering one's condition unless the other three are present.